Experts Discuss the Future of Reconciliation in Methane Emission Measurement
Oct 10 2023
At ILM Exhibitions' Industrial Methane Measurement (IMM) conference, Stefan Schwietzke of EDF, Nigel Yarrow of NPL, Jean-Daniel Paris of CEA-LSCE and Jacob Shaw PhD of NPL shared their research into reconciling methane emissions.To watch the full session, click here.
- Reporting standards and guidelines
- Functional elements emissions at site level
- Monitoring methane emissions on an offshore oil and gas platform
- Reporting with greater accuracy
- What is the mass balance box method?
- Controlled methane release experiment
- How did the flight campaigns distinguish flares from other sources?
- How does OGMP define reconciliation?
- How much more accurate can emissions measurement get?
- How much of a role do compressor chains play in methane concentrations?
If you're interested in attending the next IMM or any of ILM Exhibitions' other events, click here to find out more.
In This Edition Water/Wastewater - Continuous remote water quality monitoring networks Environmental Laboratory - The Important Role of ICP-MS in Understanding the Toxicological Link Be...
View all digital editions
Feb 28 2024 Chennai, India
Feb 29 2024 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Feb 29 2024 Kathmandu, Nepal
Mar 04 2024 Mumbai, India
Mar 04 2024 Guanghzou, China