Performing environmental testing for air, water and soil?
Feb 14 2018 Read 1620 Times
Analytical labs can now count on superior sensitivity, capacity, and throughput – with flexibility to handle critical important environmental applications - yours.
Imagine that your soil/vapor intrusions, air toxics and water contaminants analysis could be easier thanks to the new PerkinElmer Clarus® 590 and 690 gas chromatography (GC) systems. These instruments are designed for standard regulatory testing to meet agency and industrial regulations. And, for air monitoring applications, Clarus systems with TurboMatrix™ ATD technology – are the world’s most reliable solutions for these analyses.
Here are some of the powerful features that make the new Clarus 590 and 690 systems ideal for your most critical environmental samples:
- Better sensitivity, reduced carryover and reactivity together with improved linearity in calibration curves, thanks to the new injection port that gets the sample more efficient into the column and means
- Reporting more samples without reruns or complex setting of detector-time events with our all-new wide-range flame ionization detector (FID) that measures hydrocarbon compounds at very low and very high levels, with a linear response range of 107
- Constant retention-time reproducibility under all conditions with the new programmable pneumatic control for injectors and detectors that causes automatic adjustments of the carrier gas flow to compensate for ambient temperature and pressure
- Unparalleled, precise and ease of use sample preparation thanks to the most versatile sample-handling portfolio in the industry today, which includes TurboMatrix™ Headspace, TurboMatrix Thermal Desorption and the new TurboMatrix MultiPrep autosamplers
- Powerful TotalChrom™ chromatography data system (CDS) for demanding multiuser, multisite environments, with multiple instruments in use that serves as both an instrument controller and CDS when configured to the new GC platform. Plus, the TotalChrom system’s unique data protection features ensure that data acquisition processes aren’t disrupted or compromised.
- Easy monitoring of the current state of the instrument, next to getting critical information right where and when you need it. A redefined large, full-color touchscreen interface with its signal screen display that gives a real-time chromatogram and monitors two channels simultaneously at the press of a button.
Click here to learn more and to download the new Clarus GC brochure, technical notes and product notes, as well as relevant application notes.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Business News - Servomex appoints Trevor Sands as company president - DURAG Group acquire AP2E - A love of fl y-fi shing leads to 20 years of volunteerism at Restek Gas D...
View all digital editions
Aug 16 2018 Guangzhou, China
Aug 26 2018 Krakow, Poland
Aug 26 2018 Stockholm, Sweden
Aug 29 2018 Singapore
Aug 29 2018 Sydney, Australia