PerkinElmer introduces the NEW Avio 500 ICP Optical Emission Spectrometer
Jul 11 2017
Are you challenged with difficult samples and resources availability?
The PerkinElmer Avio 500 instrument enables laboratories that are running inorganic analyses and facing an expanding range of sample types to test difficult, high-matrix samples without the need for dilution. In fact, laboratory professionals who need to measure more than one element at a time can leverage the Avio Platform for multi-element analyses with the same ease of use as atomic absorption (AA), but without the flammable gases. The Avio® 500 ICP-OES provides low cost of ownership thanks to its high throughput, low maintenance, superior uptime, and at 9 liters total plasma flow per minute brought to you by its proprietary Flat Plate plasma technology.
Regulatory bodies around the world continue to adjust standards to improve the world around us. These ongoing revisions put pressure on environmental testing laboratories to stay within operating budgets, while having to manage higher sample volumes and time-consuming multi-elemental analyses. The Avio 500 ICP-OES will help you meet ever-changing workflow needs while remaining compliant with these evolving regulations.
An easy-to-use, simultaneous, compact ICP-OES instrument, the Avio 500 features a host of different technologies that combine to deliver the productivity you need with the high-quality performance and faster return on investment your work demands:
- Significantly lowering operating costs. The Flat Plate™ Plasma Technology delivers a more robust, stable plasma, and a total argon flow of only 9L/min.
- Minimising sample preparation time. The Vertical Plasma Torch Design provides 100% matrix tolerance.
- Measuring high and low concentrations in the same run, regardless of wavelength using optimised Dual View for axial and radial plasma viewing.
- Maintenance-free, argon-free interference removal offered by the PlasmaShear™ System.
- Simultaneous acquisition of all available wavelengths enabled by the Universal Data Acquisition, with virtually no time or storage penalty.
- Real-time status evaluation of plasma, injector and torch during analysis using the Color PlasmaCam™.
- Built-in, preset methods for faster, easier operation, with extensive quality control options, including QC Charting provided by Syngistix™ for ICP Software.
- SmartRinse software feature: monitors the rinse out for high concentration analytes to prevent carry-over and allows the auto sampler to quickly move on to the next sample.
The new Avio 500 is the latest addition and completes our Avio family of ICP-OES spectrometers. With a truly simultaneous system, high sensitivity and superior resolution, the Avio 500 ICP-OES helps your lab accomplish more - even with the most difficult samples - while making the most of your resources.
Now is the time to expand your range and extend your resources – the new Avio 500 ICP-OES.
Click here to see and download the following product information and application notes:
- Avio 500 product video
- Avio 500 product brochure
- Application Note: Wastewaters Following U.S. EPA 200.7 with the Avio 500 ICP-OES
- Application Note: In-Service Oils Following ASTM D5185 with the Avio 500 ICP-OES
- Application Note: Difficult Interferences in Metallurgical Samples with the Avio 500 ICP-OES
In This Edition ICMGP Preview - ICMGP 2022 mercury conference will be ‘virtual’ - Mercury – a persistent challenge Water / Wastewater - AI supports flow measurements - Emerging...
View all digital editions
Aug 22 2022 Frankfurt, Germany
Aug 23 2022 Johannesburg, South Africa
Aug 23 2022 Stockholm, Sweden and online
Aug 24 2022 Sydney, Australia
Aug 24 2022 Karachi, Pakistan