Using mobile observation to monitor vehicle emissions
Sep 02 2023
At ILM's Air Quality and Emissions (AQE) event, Shona Wilde of the University of York shared some of her recent research into monitoring vehicle emissions using mobile observations and whether this might become standard practice going forward.
- How do vehicle emissions impact air quality?
- How do mobile observations work?
- Modelling mobile observation data
- Controlling for time of day as well as type and volume of traffic
- Measuring particulate matter using mobile observation
- The importance of measuring methane
If you're interested in attending the next AQE, click here to find out more about the event.
In This Edition STA Annual Guide - Read it Here Water/Wastewater - Continuous remote water quality monitoring networks Environmental Laboratory - The Important Role of ICP-MS in Unde...
View all digital editions
Dec 12 2023 Nuremberg, Germany
Jan 17 2024 New Delhi, India
Jan 22 2024 Port of Spain, Trinidad
Jan 23 2024 Manchester, UK
Jan 24 2024 Nantes, France