Project Lead Talks Clean Air Zones and Their Impact on Nitrogen Oxides
Sep 28 2023
- The national picture of ambient air pollution
- Converting national assessments into local plans
- What are Clean Air Zones?
- How are Clean Air Zones evaluated?
- What's next for the project?
- Could certain vehicles be banned from Clean Air Zones in future?
- Is best to separate local and regional data in evaluating Clean Air zones?
- Is there any evidence to demonstrate a correlation between the percentage of vehicles charged and the scale of air quality improvements?
If you're interested in attending the next AQE, click here to find out more about the event.
In This Edition STA Annual Guide - Read it Here Water/Wastewater - Continuous remote water quality monitoring networks Environmental Laboratory - The Important Role of ICP-MS in Unde...
View all digital editions
Dec 12 2023 Nuremberg, Germany
Jan 17 2024 New Delhi, India
Jan 22 2024 Port of Spain, Trinidad
Jan 23 2024 Manchester, UK
Jan 24 2024 Nantes, France