Are Existing Reference Methods Fit for Purpose Given Increasingly Stringent Emissions Targets?
Sep 30 2023
At ILM's Air Quality and Emissions (AQE) event, Marc Coleman of the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) shared some of his research into EN1911, exploring its adequacy in the dawning era of highly restrictive emissions targets. To watch Marc's presentation, click here.
- NPL's work on the analytical stage of EN1911
- Results of synthetic and simulated-real quantifications
- Comparing simulated-real modelling with uncertainty requirements
- What are the uncertainty requirements of EN1911 and how could it be improved?
- Should EN1911 include interlaboratory uncertainty measurements?
If you're interested in attending the next AQE, click here to find out more about the event.
In This Edition STA Annual Guide - Read it Here Water/Wastewater - Continuous remote water quality monitoring networks Environmental Laboratory - The Important Role of ICP-MS in Unde...
View all digital editions
Dec 12 2023 Nuremberg, Germany
Jan 17 2024 New Delhi, India
Jan 22 2024 Port of Spain, Trinidad
Jan 23 2024 Manchester, UK
Jan 24 2024 Nantes, France