How to monitor water quality from remote, even in the Covid-19 crises?
Nov 10 2020 Read 472 Times
In times like the Covid-19 crisis, it is not always possible to be right where your measurement system is installed. It's good to know that you don't have to be there to see what's going on. UIT offers various measuring systems for monitoring water quality parameters as well as hydrological parameters.
One example is UIT’s improved CTD measuring system including telemetry, designed for groundwater measurement.
- Continuously monitoring and logging of water level fluctuations, temperature and conductivity
- All-in-one system including sensor, data logger and telemetry unit (2G/3G/4G, LoRaWAN™ or sigfox modem)
- Fits for in-well installations
- Simple to operate with optional SENSOapp interface using Bluetooth® wireless technology to communicate to your smart devices
- Remotely data access through either HTTP/HTTPS or FTP
- Compatible to SENSOweb web-based data visualisation and management system, or other platforms
- Event-based and customised scheduled sampling and transmission rates
- High quality 4-electrode conductivity sensor including multi-point calibrated conductivity ranges, with auto-ranging from 0 to 200,000 μS/cm
- Optional POM housing including hastelloy pressure sensor, provides corrosion resistance for use in brackish, or even saltwater
For further information on remote monitoring please click here.
Umwelt und Ingenieurtechnik GmbH was referenced in the following research papers
In This Edition Business News - Water-i.d. collects €36,811 for "Steps for Children" - Process Insights announces acquisition of MBW Calibration - Ovarro completes acquisition of Datawatt...
View all digital editions
Mar 03 2021 Guanghzou, China
Mar 08 2021 Virtual Event
Mar 10 2021 Kigali, Rwanda
Mar 17 2021 VIrtual event, Mumbai, India
Mar 22 2021 Online event