System 182 XT – On-line Monitor with 4 Analogue Outputs and 5 Relays
Jan 28 2008
• For two IQ sensors at user’s choice from a total of 19 different available digital sensors.
The system is ideally suited for two sensors plus additional temperature measurement.
• All parameters, from pH, ORP, D.O., conductivity, temperature and turbidity/suspended solids to nutrient parameters like ammonium, nitrate and COD, can be measured directly in the process.
• Integrated wide-range power supply unit (110–240 VAC) or 24 V version
• Digital PROFIBUS or Modbus output
• Analogue version with 4 analogue outputs and 5 relays
Typical applications, e.g. inlet measurement with pH, conductivity and temperature, but also D.O. measurement with integrated temperature control in two aeration tanks can be covered with one single system: Just connect the sensors and instantly obtain mA signals ready for transmission to the master display!
In This Edition Business News - New joint venture to develop equipment and methods for fast molecular analyses - New gas detection partnership to protect endangered species - ION Science no...
View all digital editions
Dec 07 2021 Nuremberg, Germany
Dec 13 2021 Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Dec 14 2021 Sydney, Australia
Dec 16 2021 Hyderabad, India
Jan 11 2022 Leeds, UK