Sensorix GmbH is Launching Gas Sensors for the Semiconductor Industry
Mar 08 2022
In the first quarter (Q1) of 2022, Sensorix has announced the expansion of its sensor range for hydrides and hydrogen chloride, which are widely used in semiconductor manufacturing.
One of the riskiest industrial sectors in which many hazardous gases are used is the semiconductor industry. The storage, distribution, or use of such gases in production processes not only poses potential risks to the health and safety of employees, but also threatens the existence of the business. Therefore, their monitoring in industrial processes such as the production of semiconductor materials is highly crucial.
To ensure industrial safety, a reliable system for detecting low concentrations of toxic and dangerous gases is needed. Because many semiconductor processes use hydrides like arsine, phosphine or silane, its presence and concentration have to be monitored. This requires high sensitivity, fast response, and good selectivity of the gas sensors. “The increased demand of electronic components during the Covid-19 pandemic requires reliable gas detection for safe and uninterrupted semiconductor production processes. With the addition of sensors for hydrides and hydrogen chloride, Sensorix now offers a complete range of gas sensors for the semiconductor industry to support the world’s supply of electronics”, said General Manager Dr. Andreas König. We are pleased to bring a wide gas detection solution offering the following gas sensor types:
- Sensorix AsH3 1 – linear up to 1 ppm arsine with a T90 of 30 s and a 20 ppb baseline
- Sensorix PH3 1 – linear up to 1 ppm phosphine with a T90 of 30 s and a 20 ppb baseline
- Sensorix SiH4 50 – linear up to 50 ppm silane with a T90 of 60 s and a 20 ppb baseline
- Sensorix B2H6 1 – linear up to 1 ppm diborane with a T90 of 30 s and a 20 ppb baseline
- Sensorix GeH4 5 – linear up to 5 ppm germane with a T90 of 30 s and a 30 ppb baseline
- Sensorix SeH2 5 – linear up to 5 ppm hydrogen selenide
- Sensorix HCl 30 – linear up to 30 ppm hydrogen chloride & bromide – no cross sensitivity to hydrogen fluoride
As a global manufacturer and supplier of toxic gas sensors, Sensorix GmbH provides its B2B customers, manufactures of gas measuring instruments, effective gas detection solutions to help them to enhance the performance of their gas detectors and increase their reliability. Sensorix's customers worldwide appreciate its Quality, Reliability, and Service because Sensorix provides consistent quality with fast lead time.
In This Edition STA Annual Guide - Read it Here Water/Wastewater - Continuous remote water quality monitoring networks Environmental Laboratory - The Important Role of ICP-MS in Unde...
View all digital editions
Dec 12 2023 Nuremberg, Germany
Jan 17 2024 New Delhi, India
Jan 22 2024 Port of Spain, Trinidad
Jan 23 2024 Manchester, UK
Jan 24 2024 Nantes, France