Dual lidar system enables truly accurate wind profiling data to offshore wind turbine operators
Jun 04 2021
Leosphere have recently launched their new WindCube® Scan Dual Lidar Ready package. The WindCube will allow offshore wind project developers and technicians to overcome the problem of multiple sources giving inconsistent data and instead gain a accurate view of wind resource profiles by monitoring offshore installations from a variety of locations.
Operators who use 2 WindCube the optimisation of the wind turbines in terms of output and cost effectiveness.
This system is an ideal solution for offshore wind turbine operators who need:
- Improved knowledge of wind resources
- Accurate statistical data at waterways and locations where such measurements are usually problematic
- Cost-effective and continuous measurement data
- Simple installation and use both on and offshore
- A high level of versatility and flexibility to suit the end-users' specific needs
- Reliable and accurate synergy between lidar modules
WindCube operators across the globe also benefit from excellent service and support from Leosphere. Having worked on a wide variety of projects and having overcome the unique obstacles each individual case has to offer, Leosphere can provide an unsurpassed level of service to suit every situation in which accurate wind profiling is of paramount importance.
In This Edition Business News - Collaboration to enhance research in to atmospheric pollution - Leading sensor technology event affirms its leading role as a digital conference - Afriso ope...
View all digital editions
Jun 21 2021 Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Jun 21 2021 Online event
Jun 30 2021 Digital event
Jun 30 2021 Retiers, France - outdoor event
Jul 08 2021 Seoul, South Korea