Three New Drone-Based Technologies for Methane Monitoring
Mar 26 2023
At ILM Exhibitions' Industrial Methane Measurement (IMM) conference, Abigail Corbett, Ph.D., of Seekops, Ludovic Donnat of TotalEnergies and Jean-Phillipe Gagnon of Telops each spoke about some of the new drone-based sensors that are paving the way for the future of methane monitoring. Click here to watch a recording of the lecture.
Other topics include:
- An outline of Seekops' new drone-based methane sensor
- Case studies, using assets in the North Sea
- Overview of TotalEnergies' new drone-based sensor for measuring flare combustion efficiency, AUSTEA
- Addressing the challenges of mass balance in drone-based monitors
- Using carbon dioxide as a tracer for methane
- What is the state of methane regulation?
- How can hyperspectral imaging meet changing demands for methane monitoring?
- Outline of experimental results achieved by Telops' hyperspectral camera
- What is the detection-limit of the system?
- How is the motion of the drone subtracted from the measurement?
If you're interested in attending the next IMM or any of ILM Exhibitions' other events, follow the link to find out more: https://www.ilmexhibitions.com/
Asian Environmental Technology 27.2 - April/May 2023
In This Edition Business News - Celebrating The Life Of A Gas Measurement Industry Icon - A New Home For Gas Sensor Specialists - Envea Completes The Acquisition Of Hycontrol Ltd Environ...
View all digital editions
Jun 07 2023 Nanjing, China
Jun 07 2023 El Jadida, Morocco
Jun 07 2023 Strasbourg, France
Jun 07 2023 Seoul, South Korea
Jun 11 2023 Toronto, Canada