Three New Drone-Based Technologies for Methane Monitoring
Mar 26 2023
At ILM Exhibitions' Industrial Methane Measurement (IMM) conference, Abigail Corbett, Ph.D., of Seekops, Ludovic Donnat of TotalEnergies and Jean-Phillipe Gagnon of Telops each spoke about some of the new drone-based sensors that are paving the way for the future of methane monitoring. Click here to watch a recording of the lecture.
Other topics include:
- An outline of Seekops' new drone-based methane sensor
- Case studies, using assets in the North Sea
- Overview of TotalEnergies' new drone-based sensor for measuring flare combustion efficiency, AUSTEA
- Addressing the challenges of mass balance in drone-based monitors
- Using carbon dioxide as a tracer for methane
- What is the state of methane regulation?
- How can hyperspectral imaging meet changing demands for methane monitoring?
- Outline of experimental results achieved by Telops' hyperspectral camera
- What is the detection-limit of the system?
- How is the motion of the drone subtracted from the measurement?
If you're interested in attending the next IMM or any of ILM Exhibitions' other events, follow the link to find out more: https://www.ilmexhibitions.com/
In This Edition STA Annual Guide - Read it Here Water/Wastewater - Continuous remote water quality monitoring networks Environmental Laboratory - The Important Role of ICP-MS in Unde...
View all digital editions
Dec 03 2023 Budva, Montenegro
Dec 04 2023 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dec 12 2023 Nuremberg, Germany
Jan 17 2024 New Delhi, India
Jan 22 2024 Port of Spain, Trinidad