ILM Bookstore exhibiting at the MCERTS exhibition – stand number 62
Apr 14 2009
ILM Bookstore is an an online bookshop where you can search for and order a range of science and technology books from a variety of publishers. We specialise in high-level reference books on the laboratory and life science, the environment and water science, and energy and power. We offer a range of discounts on our books and we provide FREE shipping in the UK.
We will be displaying a number of specialist titles at the MCERTS exhibition which you will be able to buy there or place an order to have the books shipped.
We will be offering certain titles at a SPECIAL 25% DISCOUNT and all others at 20% DISCOUNT, so come and have a browse and pick up a bargain!
Here is a selection of the titles we will have on display:
- The MAK-Collection for Occupational Health and Safety: Part III: Air Monitoring Methods, Volume 11
- Essential Air Monitoring Methods: From The MAK-Collection for Occupational Health and Safety
- Air Monitoring for Toxic Exposures, 2nd Edition
- Energy & Emissions Markets: Collision or Convergence?
- Fine Particle (2.5 microns) Emissions: Regulations, Measurement, and Control
- Safe Design and Operation of Process Vents and Emission Control Systems
- Industrial Air Pollution Monitoring
- Advanced Environmental Monitoring
- Gas Detector Selection and Calibration Guide
You will also be able to pre-order at a discount Mercury Fate and Transport in the Global Atmosphere: Emissions, Measurements and Models which is publishing in May 2009.
For more information, please visit www.ilmbookstore.com
Tel: +44 (0)1727 855574
Are you interested in writing or editing a book?
ILM Publications is a new book publisher working in association with ILM Bookstore. We produce high-quality books for scientists in industry and academia. If you are interested in finding out more, please visit the stand and have a chat with the Commissioning Editor.
For further information, please visit www.ilmpublications.com
Contact Lindsey Langston, Commissioning Editor
Tel: +44 (0)1727 731948
In This Edition Water/Wastewater - Continuous remote water quality monitoring networks Environmental Laboratory - The Important Role of ICP-MS in Understanding the Toxicological Link Be...
View all digital editions
Feb 24 2024 San Diego, CA, USA
Feb 28 2024 Chennai, India
Feb 29 2024 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Feb 29 2024 Kathmandu, Nepal
Mar 04 2024 Mumbai, India