InfraTec Online Event: IR Detectors for Gas Analysis and Flame Detection
Feb 09 2021
At these days we have learned that it can become crucial to measure the composition of our exhaled breath, in order to save our lives during the Corona crisis. The air pollution in our cities needs to be analysed and measured continuously to prepare data for an open and unbiased discussion about emissions. Today it is possible to detect a starting fire even if the first flame is invisible by human eyes. As well as in your home as in subterraneous coal mines there is equipment which measures the air and informs you, if there any risk about lack of air quality or even an explosion.
What do these tasks have in common?
All these tasks are solved by technical equipment, which is produced all over the world. What is the technical core of this technology? How does it work? What has to be implemented and how to start in order to handle and provide such technology for
- NDIR gas analysis in medical technology, measurement of anesthetic gases, capnography, breath alcohol testing
- NDIR gas analysis in safety technology for industry and mining
- NDIR gas analysis for process monitoring
- Flame detection and monitoring
- Contactless temperature measurement
- Measurement of radiation strength from deep ultraviolet to the far infrared radiation in the terahertz range
During our online event we want to give a deep insight into one technology, which makes such equipment work: Pyroelectric detectors.
Get an overview about
- Physical basics: How pyroelectric detectors work
- Where is my application area, where pyroelectric detectors are used?
- - Gas Analysis
- - Flame Detection
- - Spectroscopy
- What makes the features of pyroelectric detectors?
- - Thermal compensation
- - Voltage mode vs. current mode
- - Field of View (FOV)
- InfraTec’s detector families
- Presentation of the company InfraTec GmbH
About the event
Date: 4th March 2021
Time: 2:30 pm – 3:45 pm IST
For further information about the online event, please click here.
"Made in Germany" – from standard to special detectors
InfraTec GmbH Infrarotsensorik und Messtechnik has over 30 years of experience in the field of infrared technology and the manufacturing of pyroelectric detectors.
The modular design of the InfraTec detectors as well as the large selection of different standard filters offer a wide range of application possibilities and thus room for your individual specifications. InfraTec’s product range comprises a total of five different product groups with approximately 50 standard detectors, ranging from single-channel to eight-channel detectors. International awards confirm the innovative potential of the detectors.
In This Edition Business News - Blackline Safety appoints first Chief Marketing Officer - Australia-UK partnership for ambient air monitoring - Endress + Hauser awarded rating for sustainab...
View all digital editions
Sep 22 2021 Paris La Defense, France
Sep 23 2021 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Sep 27 2021 Beijing, China
Sep 27 2021 Dalian, China
Sep 28 2021 Digital event