Behind the Scenes? – Detector Talks from InfraTec
Aug 10 2021
In September, we invite you to our world of detector technology. Be our guest and experience renowned experts from science and industry.
In two compact online sessions, you will get an all-round view of pyroelectric detectors and their use in gas analysis. In view of the range of topics, the event offers great opportunities, especially as an introduction to this topic or as a general refresher for professionals.
About the Event
Date: 28th and 29th September 2021
Time: 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm CEST
Registration 28th September 2021.
Registration 29th September 2021.
Why You Should Attend
- Great overview of pyroelectric detectors and their use in gas analysis in two compact sessions
- Suitable as introduction to the theme or as a general refresher for professionals
- Exclusive virtual tour through the production rooms of InfraTec
- External speakers provide insights into experiences with InfraTec detectors
- - Gerhard Wiegleb, Wi.Tec-Sensorik
- - Jürgen Wöllenstein, Fraunhofer IPM
- - Dr. Brian C. Smith, Big Sur
- - Ulrich Ewerlin, Consultant for electronics development
- Discussion and question rounds afterwards complete every lecture
At the get-together at the end of each day, you can share your experiences of the day with other visitors in a relaxed atmosphere.
Further information about the online event.
"Made in Germany" – From Standard to Special Detectors
InfraTec GmbH Infrarotsensorik und Messtechnik has over 30 years of experience in the field of infrared technology and the manufacturing of pyroelectric detectors.
The modular design of the InfraTec detectors as well as the large selection of different standard filters offer a wide range of application possibilities and thus room for your individual specifications. InfraTec’s product range comprises a total of five different product groups with approximately 50 standard detectors, ranging from single-channel to eight-channel detectors. International awards confirm the innovative potential of the detectors.
In This Edition Business News - Blackline Safety appoints first Chief Marketing Officer - Australia-UK partnership for ambient air monitoring - Endress + Hauser awarded rating for sustainab...
View all digital editions
Sep 23 2021 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Sep 27 2021 Beijing, China
Sep 27 2021 Dalian, China
Sep 28 2021 Digital event
Sep 29 2021 Online event