Smart Single-Gas Detector
Sep 03 2009
Gazomat™’s brand new detector of oxygen and toxic gases, the μGaztox™, is a pocket personal protection device designed for use by operators who may be exposed to hazardous gas concentrations in their workplace.
The instrument is smart in many respects.
• Small in size, it fits in the palm of your hand or can be conveniently clipped onto safety helmets, belts, straps or pockets.
• Easy to use thanks to its single control key offering a quick access to all functions of the instrument.
• Eight sensor options are available to suit a large variety of plants and fields of activity: oxygen, hydrogen sulphide, carbon monoxide, sulphure dioxide, chlorine, ammonia, Phosphine or Ozone.
• Easy to read with its wide LCD screen displaying very legible gas concentrations, alarm set points, TWA and STEL values and status indicators.
• Very resistant, it offers a rugged and impact proof elastometer housing with IP 67 protection, providing resistance to dust and brief immersion in water.
• Highly reliable : in addition to the ultra bright Led visual alarms, a 95 dB audio alarm as well as a strong vibration alarm complete the powerful alert system of the instrument.
• The fast-responding and high performance sensors have a two-year lifespan, as well as the highly efficient battery of the instrument. Sensor and battery are very easy to replace, thus placing the μGaztox™ among the few maintainable units existing on this market segment.
Smart, simple and reliable, Gazomat™’s μGaztox™ is professionals’ best friend as far as on-site safety is concerned.
GazomatTM is a company of T.D. Williamson, Inc., the world leader in solutions for the maintenance of pressurised pipelines.
In This Edition Business News - Alphasense celebrates 25 years of sensor technology development - Biral strengthens development team with new lead engineer - Fugro boosts laboratory capacit...
View all digital editions
Dec 07 2021 Nuremberg, Germany
Dec 13 2021 Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Dec 14 2021 Sydney, Australia
Dec 16 2021 Hyderabad, India
Jan 11 2022 Leeds, UK