Address Chromatography Challenges with Enhanced Automated Sampling Solutions
Nov 16 2021
Introducing the Thermo Scientific TriPlus RSH SMART Autosampler series, a second-generation robotic sampling system with new SMART technology. This solution series utilizes robotic sample handling to expand automated capabilities beyond liquid, headspace and solid-phase microextraction (SPME) injections to advanced sample handling cycles, and due to its unique Automatic Tool Change (ATC), supports simple and more complex sample preparation workflows.
The unique SMART technology offers a traceable usage-based approach for syringes, SPME and SPME Arrow fibers management, resulting in increased reliability, instrument uptime, confidence in the results and full traceability.
Overall, the advanced, built-in robotics of the TriPlus RSH SMART Autosampler deliver exceptional precision, sample handling flexibility, and reliable unattended operation. Other key benefits include:
- Easier, safer and traceable operations due to SMART consumables tracking
- Achieve the highest quality GC/GC-MS results with accurate and repeatable sample preparation and injection
- Enhance data quality and laboratory efficiency due to automated sample handling workflow
Available in two versions:
- The TriPlus RSH SMART Standard configuration is a cost-effective solution for multi-purpose gas chromatography (GC) systems. It allows switching the injection tool with a quick and easy manual operation and is ideal for high sample throughput when the automatic change of different syringe types or sampling techniques is not required.
- The TriPlus RSH SMART Advanced configuration helps laboratory professionals to achieve the highest level of automation. This configuration allows the change of the injection tool automatically for unattended sequence with different sampling techniques and supporting the automation of multi-step sample preparation workflows.
In This Edition Business News - QED Environmental Systems partners with UPS® for carbon neutral shipping - Casella announces acquisition by TSI Instruments Ltd - ENVEA Appoint New CEO E...
View all digital editions
Nov 28 2022 Algiers, Algeria
Nov 28 2022 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Nov 29 2022 Dusseldorf, Germany
Dec 05 2022 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Dec 07 2022 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia & online