24 Hour Gas Detection Calibration Service
May 11 2016
A 24 hour calibration service is ideal for companies that require a fast calibration service because their instruments are in constant use and cannot afford the downtime of instruments being sent offsite for too long.
Why should I buy from a1-cbiss?
a1-cbiss now offer an express 24 hour calibration service which means that you will have your instruments returned much quicker than using a standard service.
a1-cbiss provide you with a complete support package, including:
- Factory trained industry specialists who can provide full service, repair & calibration
- Low prices - Confined Space Monitor Calibration from £25
- Fast turnaround times - 24 Hour service now available
- Approved service centre for popular manufacturers
- Stock holding of consumables and spare parts
- Managed calibration service with automatic schedule reminders.
Why and how often do I need to calibrate my instruments?
A regular calibration program will ensure your instrument gives correct readings. a1-cbiss recommend that your instruments should be calibrated and serviced every six months regardless of how often they are used.
In between factory calibrations, the performance and accuracy of your instrument can change due to sensor drift, if the instrument gets knocked or the affect of the conditions that the instrument is subject to during its use. So calibration is critical in terms of accuracy and safety and is essential to ensure its use is compliant with health and safety laws.
Alternatively, if you can’t afford the downtime of sending equipment offsite or if equipment is too large to send, a1-cbiss can perform service and calibration at your site
Onsite Calibration Service
With a comprehensive service & support package that is fully flexible to meet customer specific, legislative or budgetary requirements, offering peace of mind that equipment is covered for all eventualities.
- Large, regional service support network
- Scheduled service and calibration visits per year
- Guaranteed response time depending on your site requirements
- Site allocated service engineer
- Comprehensive stockists of critical spare parts and consumables
- Fully trained industry specialists on hand to provide full service, repair & calibration.
Click here to Download Latest Calibration Brochure.
In This Edition Business News - Alphasense celebrates 25 years of sensor technology development - Biral strengthens development team with new lead engineer - Fugro boosts laboratory capacit...
View all digital editions
Dec 07 2021 Nuremberg, Germany
Dec 13 2021 Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Dec 14 2021 Sydney, Australia
Dec 16 2021 Hyderabad, India
Jan 11 2022 Leeds, UK