Insider explains how India is developing its CEMS market
Feb 01 2024
At CEM 2023 in Barcelona, Sanjeev K Kanchan of the Council on Energy, Environment and Water (CEEW) in New Delhi gave an overview of India's rapidly-developing infrastructure for continuous emissions monitoring, highlighting all of its unique aspects, including its DAHS systems and compatibility with other, widely-used certification schemes. To watch a recording of his talk, click here. Among other topics, Mr. Kanchan addresses:
- How India is digitalising its environmental governance systems
- What are the regulatory requirements for CEMs in India?
- How the Indian system combines EU- and US-type certifications
- India's data handling and reporting model
- The challenges confronting implementation
If you're interested in visiting or exhibiting at any of our upcoming CEMs events in 2025, click here to learn more.
In This Edition Water/Wastewater - Continuous remote water quality monitoring networks Environmental Laboratory - The Important Role of ICP-MS in Understanding the Toxicological Link Be...
View all digital editions
Feb 28 2024 Chennai, India
Feb 29 2024 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Feb 29 2024 Kathmandu, Nepal
Mar 04 2024 Mumbai, India
Mar 04 2024 Guanghzou, China