The new AIRCOV smart analyser for fenceline VOC monitoring from 1 ppb LDL
Mar 11 2015
EPA (Environnement Process & Analyse) has developped for you the new smart VOC detector the AIRCOV.
The AIRCOV is designed for fenceline monitoring or IAQ of low and ultra low concentrations of BTEX of H2S or Ketones or Chlorinated as well as any detectable compounds by PID (Photoionisation)
Fitted with the most sensitive PID sensor (ranges from as low as 1 ppb LDL up to 10000 ppm) the AIRCOV is equiped with the utmost technical specifications as
- Large datalogging base with +250000 measurements
- WIRELESS data transmission with > 1 km distance
- Easy to use PC software for remote data viewing and configutation of up to 20 AIRCOV
- IP 65 Ingress protection for external use
- Lightweight and footprint size
- Frontpanel USB port for manuel data collection
- Heated sensor chamber
- 2 x onboard dust and humidity filter
- 1 x 4-20 mA output for data acquisition
- 3 x alarm relays (1A) for visual & audible alarm purpose.
- 2 x 4-20 mA inputs to connect external device for datalogging
- Temperature & humidity measurement
In addition, the AIRCOV can be installed outside with total autonomy using the EXTERNAL KIT providing a large battery and a suited solar panel.
Other options include a hard carrying case for easy transport of both AIRCOV Battery and solar panel or multiple AIRCOV for eg.
EPA is looking for distributors to promote and provide both sales and technical service in your various countries.
Please do not hesite to contact EPA for further details by providing details of your company.
In This Edition Business News - New technology for water quality monitoring receives prestigious award - Water-i.d. invests EUR 3 million in new premises - QED Environmental Systems partner...
View all digital editions
Oct 05 2022 Tucson, AZ, USA
Oct 05 2022 Jakarta, Indonesia
Oct 08 2022 New Orleans, LA, USA
Oct 09 2022 New Orleans, LA, USA
Oct 11 2022 Paris, France