Whatever your industry, the new Air Products online shop has calibration and bump test gases for you, and now they are easier than ever to buy.
Mar 29 2021
If you are using compressed gases or working in enclosed environments, you will know how important gas detectors are for your safety. However, the performance of gas detectors is only as good as the last calibration and/or bump test. Air Products, one of the largest suppliers of calibration gases globally, has just launched its new website where it’s easier than ever to browse the range and buy online. If you’re out and about, the new website is mobile friendly too, so you can easily place orders when you are in the field.
The Air Products’ range is extensive, and comprises mixtures, reactive and non-reactive gases, including all common quad and test gas variants. A large proportion of the range is in stock and ready for immediate despatch, whilst bespoke mixtures can typically be fulfilled and supplied with minimal lead time.
The entire range of calibration and bump test gases are supplied in non-refillable canisters, which are lightweight and incredibly portable. After use, the aluminium canister can be recycled through usual channels, so there is no cylinder rental and no need to return them.
Why choose non-refillable gas canisters?
- Disposable test gas cylinders for on-site function testing
- Non-refillable cylinders are exceptionally portable and ideal for on-site calibration of gas detectors.
- Users of small quantities of gas or with limited space
- For low or infrequent usage (such as research or educational institutions) where gas is needed only for specific experiments.
- Global users of Specialty Gases
- The lightweight and compact nature of non-refillable cylinders reduces their transport costs dramatically.
- Accessorising within OEM range of gas detectors
- Non-refillables are essential calibration accessories for portable and personal gas detection equipment and make an ideal addition to an OEM range of detector or safety offerings.
- For a host of industries from oil & gas to water treatment, industry specific gases are available for a host of applications
The lifesaving properties of gas detectors can only be relied upon with regular and proper calibration and bump testing. Calibration and bump test gases are therefore essential, and now easier than ever to order through the new website.
In This Edition Business News - Blackline Safety appoints first Chief Marketing Officer - Australia-UK partnership for ambient air monitoring - Endress + Hauser awarded rating for sustainab...
View all digital editions
Oct 19 2021 Basel, Switzerland
Oct 19 2021 Kiev, Ukraine
Oct 19 2021 Kiev, Ukraine
Oct 19 2021 Zaragoza, Spain
Oct 20 2021 Colombo, Sri Lanka