Calibration and bump test gases are now at your fingertips, thanks to the new website from Air Products
Dec 02 2020 Read 1643 Times
We know that gas detectors are life savers, however their performance is only as good as the last calibration and/or bump test. Air Products, one of the largest suppliers of calibration and bump test gases globally, has released a new website which makes it easier than ever to browse and order items from the range.
Gases available on the new site include mixtures, reactive or non-reactive, including all the common quad and test gas variants, many are available from stock and bespoke mixtures can be requested and are usually supplied with minimal lead time. The new website is mobile friendly, so can easily be accessed remotely, ideal when working in the field.
The entire range of calibration and bump test gases are supplied in non-refillable canisters, which are lightweight and incredibly portable, after use the aluminium canister can be recycled through usual channels, so there is no cylinder rental and no need to return them.
Why choose non-refillable gas canisters?
- Disposable Test Gas Cylinders for On-Site Function Testing: Non-refillable cylinders are exceptionally portable and ideal for on-site calibration of gas detectors.
- Users of small quantities of gas or with limited space: For low or infrequent usage (such as research or educational institutions) where gas is needed only for specific experiments.
- Global Users of Specialty Gases: The lightweight and compact nature of non-refillable cylinders reduces their transport costs dramatically.
- Accessorising within OEM range of gas detectors: Non-refillables are essential calibration accessories for portable and personal gas detection equipment and make an ideal addition to an OEM range of detector or safety offerings.
- Wide range of Applications: For a host of industries from Oil & gas to water treatment, industry specific gases are available for a host of applications
The lifesaving properties of gas detectors can only be relied upon with regular and proper calibration and bump testing. Calibration and bump test gases are therefore essential, and now closer than ever through the new website.
In This Edition Business News - WWEM and AQE - 2021 and Beyond - Sensirion and Anglia Components establish distribution agreement - New appointment boosts Markes International’s European...
View all digital editions
Apr 20 2021 Shanghai, China
Apr 26 2021 Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Apr 28 2021 Virtual event
May 02 2021 Virtual conference
May 04 2021 Adelaide, Australia