Industry veterans discuss the purpose of water monitoring
Sep 13 2023
At ILM's Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring (WWEM) event, Dominic Shepherd of the Environment Agency and Lee Upton of South West Water talked to Oliver Grievson about the practice of water quality monitoring and its role in meeting the many challenges facing Britain's waterways. To watch the discussion, click here.
- Storm overflow event duration monitoring
- Flow pass forward (FPF) monitoring
- Benefits of improved monitoring
- Growing public concern over storm overflows
- How will the new Environment Act shake things up?
- Onsite monitoring at low-, medium-, and high-risk sites
- The future of onsite monitoring
- What should the requirements be for measuring water quality in rivers?
- How should water quality data be presented to stakeholders?
If you're interested in attending the next WWEM in 2024, click here to find out more about the event.
In This Edition Water/Wastewater - Continuous remote water quality monitoring networks Environmental Laboratory - The Important Role of ICP-MS in Understanding the Toxicological Link Be...
View all digital editions
Feb 28 2024 Chennai, India
Feb 29 2024 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Feb 29 2024 Kathmandu, Nepal
Mar 04 2024 Mumbai, India
Mar 04 2024 Guanghzou, China