Industry veterans discuss the purpose of water monitoring
Sep 13 2023
At ILM's Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring (WWEM) event, Dominic Shepherd of the Environment Agency and Lee Upton of South West Water talked to Oliver Grievson about the practice of water quality monitoring and its role in meeting the many challenges facing Britain's waterways. To watch the discussion, click here.
- Storm overflow event duration monitoring
- Flow pass forward (FPF) monitoring
- Benefits of improved monitoring
- Growing public concern over storm overflows
- How will the new Environment Act shake things up?
- Onsite monitoring at low-, medium-, and high-risk sites
- The future of onsite monitoring
- What should the requirements be for measuring water quality in rivers?
- How should water quality data be presented to stakeholders?
If you're interested in attending the next WWEM in 2024, click here to find out more about the event.
In This Edition Water/Wastewater - Method development of a segmented flow system for the analysis of Total Cyanide in drinking water and natural waters using an on-line UV digestion and amper...
View all digital editions
Oct 09 2023 Cape Town, South Africa
Oct 10 2023 Melbourne, Australia
Oct 10 2023 Galveston, TX, USA
Oct 10 2023 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Oct 10 2023 Hybrid event