True Experts in the Analysis of Organic Halogens
Sep 23 2016 Read 1059 Times
TE Instruments (the Netherlands) has a long history in the field of Organic Halogens analysis. The first AOX analyser, ECS 1000, was manufactured over at our factory in Delft till the mid-90’s. The knowledge and experience gained during that era contributed to developing the solution for Organic Halogens analysis anno 2016: the XPLORER.
The XPLORER is an AOX, TOX, EOX and POX elemental combustion analyser with the smallest footprint in today’s market.
The XPLORER fully complies with, but is not limited to, the following international norms for Organic Halogens analysis in all kinds of water, pulp and paper samples based on microcoulometric detection technique:
ISO 9562, DIN 38414, DIN 38409, ISO 11480.
Key features of the XPLORER elemental combustion analyser include:
- Clean Cup Collection Point; Once analysed and cooled down, clean quartz frits or sample cups are retrievable from the collection point and ready to be re-used due to the Unique Slider Principle. No need to empty the combustion tube through horizontal sample combustion.
- Temperature Controlled Titration cell; Directly cooled by the Peltier element in the aluminum base, resulting in stable results.
- Preparing and stabilizing the titration cell is done within 10 minutes; The electrolyte used in the titration cell is made with 75% Acetic Acid, no need for complex additives.
- Single set of Electrodes; Easily cleaned and separately replaceable.
Optional Sampling Systems:
For Automatic Sample Introduction:
- NEWTON: 20 up to 60 sample positions for the automatic introduction of cups and frits.
- TUSCAN: 42 Sample positions for the automatic introduction of columns.
For Sample Preparation:
- XPREP A-SERIES: Fastest sample preparation systems for the column method available in today’s market.
- XPREP-3: Sample preparation system for frits & columns.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Business News - Gasmet Technologies acquires MonitoringSystems GmbH - Royal sponsorship for World Soil Museum - CDS Analytical acquires the rights to Empore™ products G...
View all digital editions
Aug 05 2019 Lombard, IL, USA
Aug 16 2019 Guangzhou, China
Aug 25 2019 Stockholm, Sweden
Sep 02 2019 Shanghai, China
Sep 03 2019 Mexico City, Mexico