Water and Environmental Analysis Online User Meeting - reach beyond compliance
Jun 13 2023
PFAS, microplastics, disinfection by-products, trace metals analysis and more will be discussed at the free-to-attend live-streamed meeting June 27&28. Choose to join for selected topics or the entire meeting.
This meeting covers the latest trends and techniques to meet current water and environmental testing demands for emerging contaminants and evolving regulations. Hear from industry experts to discuss recent water and environmental horizon scanning studies and learn about advanced analytical techniques, automation and data processing used to meet and exceed water and environmental EU regulations.
On day one, the meeting focuses on the analysis and monitoring of emerging contaminants.
- Exceeding PFAS EU regulation requirements with HRMS
- Solution for microplastic detection
- Biotoxin screening of seafood
- Detecting total PFAS
- More data with one injection: anthropogenic contaminant screening of natural waters
- Workshop on the latest advances in automation for LC and GC
- Workshop on the automation of PFAS data workup
On day two, the meeting focuses on the analysis and monitoring of evolving regulations.
- Halo acetic acids detection with ion chromatography
- Consolidating methods for inorganic disinfection by-products and bromate
- Future of trace elemental detection in natural waters
- Screening emerging disinfection by-products to improve water treatment processes
- More nutrient data with less operator time – discover discrete analysis to inform and improve wastewater treatment
Join us and discover valuable insights to maximise testing productivity and instrument uptime. Get more data from one injection and reach beyond water and environmental compliance.
Participation is free of charge. Please note this meeting will not be recorded.
In This Edition STA Annual Guide - Read it Here Water/Wastewater - Continuous remote water quality monitoring networks Environmental Laboratory - The Important Role of ICP-MS in Unde...
View all digital editions
Dec 12 2023 Nuremberg, Germany
Jan 17 2024 New Delhi, India
Jan 22 2024 Port of Spain, Trinidad
Jan 23 2024 Manchester, UK
Jan 24 2024 Nantes, France