HY-OPTIMA™ 2700 Series Explosion Proof In-line Hydrogen Process Analyzer Updated Data Sheet
May 06 2019 Read 236 Times
You can now view our updated HY-OPTIMA™ 2700 Series Explosion Proof In-line Hydrogen Process Analyzer spec sheet by clicking the link below.
The HY-OPTIMA™ 2700 Series uses a solid-state, non-consumable sensor that is configured to operate in process gas streams. The H2scan thin film technology provides a direct hydrogen measurement that is not cross sensitive to other gases. The HY-OPTIMA™ 2700 Series is ideal for applications where real-time, hydrogen specific measurements can enhance process plant efficiencies, diagnostics and maintenance management.
View spec sheet here.
Common applications include:
- Refinery: Reforming, cracking, recycle, tail gas, fuel gas, flare gas and other multi-component process streams
- Natural Gas: H2 supplement to hydrocarbon measurement for complete natural gas or biomethane analysis
- Industrial Gas Supply: Air separation, syngas, steam methane reforming, and electrolysis process streams
- Petrochemical: H2 measurement in polymer feeds and flare gas process streams
- Manufacturing: Metals annealing, semiconductor, oil hydrogenation and fertilizer manufacturing process streams
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Business News - Gasmet Technologies acquires MonitoringSystems GmbH - Royal sponsorship for World Soil Museum - CDS Analytical acquires the rights to Empore™ products G...
View all digital editions
Aug 05 2019 Lombard, IL, USA
Aug 16 2019 Guangzhou, China
Aug 25 2019 Stockholm, Sweden
Sep 02 2019 Shanghai, China
Sep 03 2019 Mexico City, Mexico