Cambridge Professor explains how indoor air quality affects spread of viruses
Sep 09 2023
At ILM's Air Quality and Emissions (AQE) event, Professor Paul Linden from the University of Cambridge shared some of his recent work on indoor air quality, including its role in augmenting the transmissibility of COVID-19. Click here to watch Professor Linden's talk.
- The history of the discovery of airborne viral transmission
- Understanding COVID-19 infection risks in schools
- Communicating the complexity and urgency of the problem to housing developers
- Are there differences between rural and urban environments in terms of indoor air quality?
- How might the apparent need for ventilation affect sustainable building criteria such as insulation?
- How well is the government implementing its commitment to monitoring air quality in all British schools?
If you're interested in attending the next AQE, click here to find out more about the event.
In This Edition Water/Wastewater - Method development of a segmented flow system for the analysis of Total Cyanide in drinking water and natural waters using an on-line UV digestion and amper...
View all digital editions
Oct 09 2023 Cape Town, South Africa
Oct 10 2023 Melbourne, Australia
Oct 10 2023 Galveston, TX, USA
Oct 10 2023 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Oct 10 2023 Hybrid event