Experts Discuss the Future of Flow Sensor Technology
Oct 04 2023
At ILM's Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring (WWEM) event, Alastair MacKinnon of Pulsar Measurements, Alex Keys of Augvald and Matt Westgate of VEGA discuss the state of the art in flow monitors. After their talks, the speakers fielded questions from the audience and the moderator, Oliver Grievson, on future-proofing, battery technology and the general state of flow monitoring in the UK. To watch the discussion, click here.
- The components of low power sensors
- Different types of low power sensor
- Applications of low power sensors
- How does microwave measurement work?
- Applications of microwave level-based flow monitors
- Compact radar level sensors
- Compact level-based flow meters
- How frequently do the batteries in low power sensors need to be replaced?
- How do you manage communication from compact flow meters in remote locations where signals are poor?
- Is flow monitoring generally in a good place?
- Which of these instruments can connect to satellites?
If you're interested in attending the next WWEM in 2024, click here to find out more about the event.
In This Edition STA Annual Guide - Read it Here Water/Wastewater - Continuous remote water quality monitoring networks Environmental Laboratory - The Important Role of ICP-MS in Unde...
View all digital editions
Dec 12 2023 Nuremberg, Germany
Jan 17 2024 New Delhi, India
Jan 22 2024 Port of Spain, Trinidad
Jan 23 2024 Manchester, UK
Jan 24 2024 Nantes, France