PerkinElmer introduces the new NexION® 2000 ICP-MS: the latest innovation from the industry leader in trace elemental analysis
Apr 12 2017 Comments 0
ANY MATRIX – ANY INTERFERENCE – ANY PARTICLE SIZE
Trace metals in the food supply. Nanomaterials in our drinking water. Impurities in our pharmaceuticals and in our electronic components. These are just a few of the challenges our new NexION® 2000 ICP-MS thrives on.
The most versatile ICP-MS on the market, the NexION 2000 features an array of unique technologies and innovations that combine to deliver the highest performance to laboratories, both large and small, and no matter what your analytical challenge:
- The highest flexibility regardless of matrix
- measure both high- and low-level elements simultaneously
- high total dissolved solids without manual dilution
- The most powerful interference removal for the best detection limits
- Fast data acquisition (100,000 points/sec) to measure any particle size
- The lowest maintenance requirements of any ICP-MS
- Compact design with small bench size of only 81 x 69 x 75 cm (width x depth x height)
What’s more, the NexION 2000 ICP-MS is easy for your analysts to learn and use, making them more productive in the process.
SMALL IN SIZE – BIG IN INNOVATION:
- SMARTintro™ colour-coded sample introduction modules
Simplify operator setup, streamlining analytical workflows
- Engineered to address all varieties of applications or analyses to simplify operator setup
- Free-running RF Plasma Generator
Provides improved matrix tolerance
- Capable of handling the toughest matrices and solvents
- Ability to switch between cool and hot plasma in one run
- Innovative no cooling, no maintenance LumiCoil™ technology
- Triple Cone Interface
Virtually eliminates cleaning and maintenance
- Produces the most tightly focused ion beam in the industry, eliminating sample deposition on internal components
- Quadrupole Ion Deflector
Maximises uptime and productivity
- Completely removes unionized material leading to a no-maintenance/no-replacement cell
- Universal Cell Technology™
Allows you to select your ideal method of interference removal and detection limits
- Three modes of operation (Standard, Collision, Reaction) and three gas channels deliver complete analytical flexibility and minimised run times
- Simultaneous Dual Mode Detector
Delivers the fastest data acquisition rates on the market
- 10x faster than competitive systems (100,000 data points/sec)
- Superior analysis times and single particle ICP-MS capability
- Syngistix™ for ICP-MS Software
Common look, uncommon flexibility
- Intuitive interface that mirrors your workflow, with left-to-right, icon-based navigation that guides you through your analysis
- Cross-platform solution, easing the transition from technique to technique
It's never been easier to accurately analyse trace-level contaminants in our water supply.
Clean water is essential to life – and your lab plays a big part in ensuring our entire water supply is clean, safe, and compliant with rigorous international standards. And PerkinElmer's new NexION 2000 ICP-MS is uniquely qualified to analyse groundwater, surface water, wastewater, or drinking water with specificity, selectivity, and accuracy.
NexION 2000: See how the latest ICP-MS from the industry leader in trace elemental analysis handles your toughest challenges. Learn More>>
This is environmental testing made simple. Take a look at our applied markets content on the PerkinElmer website. Learn More>>
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
Business News Air Monitoring Mining: Why Monitoring Matters AQE REVIEW 2017 - Impressive Growth for Air Quality & Emissions Event Weather Monitoring Environmental Laboratory Gas Det...
View all digital editions
Sep 26 2017 Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sep 26 2017 New Delhi, India
Sep 27 2017 Nottingham, UK
Sep 30 2017 Chicago, USA.
Oct 01 2017 Barcelona, Spain