Webinar Introduces a New Comprehensive Ultrafine Particle Monitoring Solution
Aug 09 2021
Ambient air monitoring of ultrafine particles is a complex task. From sampling to delivering accurate data, TSI has you covered.
Designed with compliance in mind, our ultrafine particle monitoring solution checks all the boxes (CEN/TS 16976 for particle number concentration and CEN/TS 17434 for particle size distribution).
Join this 45-minutes webinar to learn more about:
- How to sample ultrafine particles, including drying, compliant with CEN/TS requirements
- Particle number concentration measurements, built on decades of experience with Condensation Particle Counters (CPC)
- Particle size distribution measurements, from 10 nm to 800 nm in a single scan with Scanning Mobility Particle Sizer (SMPS™) Spectrometer
- Available accessories, such as aerosol humidity sensor, pumps, optional diluter and catalytic vapor filter
- Software that delivers data to be integrated into your monitoring network
In This Edition ICMGP Preview - ICMGP 2022 mercury conference will be ‘virtual’ - Mercury – a persistent challenge Water / Wastewater - AI supports flow measurements - Emerging...
View all digital editions
Jun 29 2022 Bruz, France
Jun 29 2022 Auckland, New Zealand
Jul 05 2022 Milan, Italy
Jul 25 2022 Virtual event
Aug 06 2022 Colombo, Sri Lanka