Webinar Introduces a New Comprehensive Ultrafine Particle Monitoring Solution
Aug 09 2021
Ambient air monitoring of ultrafine particles is a complex task. From sampling to delivering accurate data, TSI has you covered.
Designed with compliance in mind, our ultrafine particle monitoring solution checks all the boxes (CEN/TS 16976 for particle number concentration and CEN/TS 17434 for particle size distribution).
Join this 45-minutes webinar to learn more about:
- How to sample ultrafine particles, including drying, compliant with CEN/TS requirements
- Particle number concentration measurements, built on decades of experience with Condensation Particle Counters (CPC)
- Particle size distribution measurements, from 10 nm to 800 nm in a single scan with Scanning Mobility Particle Sizer (SMPS™) Spectrometer
- Available accessories, such as aerosol humidity sensor, pumps, optional diluter and catalytic vapor filter
- Software that delivers data to be integrated into your monitoring network
In This Edition STA 2022 Annual Guide View NOW>> Business News - Alphasense celebrates 25 years of sensor technology development - Biral strengthens development team with new lead engine...
View all digital editions
Jan 26 2022 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 05 2022 Boston, USA & online
Feb 22 2022 Mumbai, India
Feb 22 2022 Minsk, Belarus
Feb 23 2022 Targi Kielce, Poland