Energy from Biomass Combustion
Jan 09 2018 - Jan 11 2018
What will I learn?
This course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of energy from biomass combustion. The focus will mainly be on biomass for electricity and heat. This course looks at fuel supply options and the emissions implications. The use of biomass for energy production has several associated technical, environmental and socioeconomic challenges. Some of these, particularly the technical challenges, will be addressed in this course.
How will I benefit?
The course will give you a sound understanding of the fundamentals and practicalities of:
- the basics of solid biomass combustion
- dedicated biomass installations
- solid biomass for electricity generation
- biogas and landfill gas for process heat and power generation
- sustainability and safety for biomass
- storage of biomass and regulations for biomass plant.
In This Edition... Business News - New Building for Sales Center Chile - Hach Company Acquires Belgian Manufacturer AppliTek Water / Wastewater - Microplastic Pollution: Everyone’s P...
View all digital editions
Dec 12 2017 Nuremberg, Germany
Jan 09 2018 Leeds, UK
Jan 13 2018 Abu Dhabi, UAE
Jan 15 2018 Abu Dhabi, UAE
Jan 17 2018 Houston, TX, USA