Energy from Biomass Combustion
Jan 09 2018 - Jan 11 2018
What will I learn?
This course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of energy from biomass combustion. The focus will mainly be on biomass for electricity and heat. This course looks at fuel supply options and the emissions implications. The use of biomass for energy production has several associated technical, environmental and socioeconomic challenges. Some of these, particularly the technical challenges, will be addressed in this course.
How will I benefit?
The course will give you a sound understanding of the fundamentals and practicalities of:
- the basics of solid biomass combustion
- dedicated biomass installations
- solid biomass for electricity generation
- biogas and landfill gas for process heat and power generation
- sustainability and safety for biomass
- storage of biomass and regulations for biomass plant.
In This Edition Business News - Servomex Appoints Trevor Sands as Company President - Great Expectations for ACHEMA 2018 - Global Market Leadership Award for Electromagnetic Flowmeters G...
View all digital editions
May 29 2018 Baku, Azerbaijan
May 30 2018 Seoul, South Korea
May 31 2018 Shanghai, China
Jun 03 2018 San Diego, CA, USA
Jun 06 2018 Bangkok, Thailand