Energy from Biomass Combustion
Jan 09 2018 - Jan 11 2018
What will I learn?
This course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of energy from biomass combustion. The focus will mainly be on biomass for electricity and heat. This course looks at fuel supply options and the emissions implications. The use of biomass for energy production has several associated technical, environmental and socioeconomic challenges. Some of these, particularly the technical challenges, will be addressed in this course.
How will I benefit?
The course will give you a sound understanding of the fundamentals and practicalities of:
- the basics of solid biomass combustion
- dedicated biomass installations
- solid biomass for electricity generation
- biogas and landfill gas for process heat and power generation
- sustainability and safety for biomass
- storage of biomass and regulations for biomass plant.
In This Edition Business News - Servomex appoints Trevor Sands as company president - DURAG Group acquire AP2E - A love of fl y-fi shing leads to 20 years of volunteerism at Restek Gas D...
View all digital editions
Aug 16 2018 Guangzhou, China
Aug 26 2018 Krakow, Poland
Aug 26 2018 Stockholm, Sweden
Aug 29 2018 Singapore
Aug 29 2018 Sydney, Australia