Energy from Biomass Combustion
Jan 09 2018 - Jan 11 2018
What will I learn?
This course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of energy from biomass combustion. The focus will mainly be on biomass for electricity and heat. This course looks at fuel supply options and the emissions implications. The use of biomass for energy production has several associated technical, environmental and socioeconomic challenges. Some of these, particularly the technical challenges, will be addressed in this course.
How will I benefit?
The course will give you a sound understanding of the fundamentals and practicalities of:
- the basics of solid biomass combustion
- dedicated biomass installations
- solid biomass for electricity generation
- biogas and landfill gas for process heat and power generation
- sustainability and safety for biomass
- storage of biomass and regulations for biomass plant.
In This Edition... Business News - The Swiss Technology Award for the Promass Q Flowmeter is Won by Endress + Hauser - Environnement S.A unveils its new Brand envea - Kipp & Zonen B.V. Sold...
View all digital editions
Feb 26 2018 Orlando, Fl, USA
Feb 28 2018 Targi Kielce, Poland
Mar 01 2018 Yesilkoy-Istanbul, Turkey
Mar 04 2018 Guanghzou, China
Mar 06 2018 Yanbu, Saudi Arabia