Is Your Hand-Held Air Mercury Analyzer Accurate and Reproducible?
Aug 01 2022
Given their small size, industrial hand-held mercury hygiene monitors do not have the space or power required for a robust internal calibration source or other simple and fast accuracy assessment capability.
With the introduction of the Tekran JITRbug, accuracy and performance of hand-held air mercury monitors can be accomplished in a simple five-minute test just prior to daily use. Supervisors and industrial hygiene managers are now able to routinely document accuracy and performance, making certain workers are fully protected from toxic levels of mercury in air.
The JITRbug is a simple-to-operate continuous source of a precisely-controlled mercury test gas of known concentration, traceable to a NIST standard. The mercury source flow and dilution air flow are precisely controlled by dual MFC’s, enabling the system to quickly switch between output Hg concentrations of 30 µg/m3, 50 µg/m3, and 100 µg/m3 (others optional).
• Turn-key system with quick setup time and NIST traceable Hg gas source
• Simple operation with touch-screen controller – advanced features password protected
• Rapid switching between output concentrations
• Dual front panel test ports for Hg test gas and scrubber exhaust
• Easily adjustable to user-specified STP reporting conditions
• Separate rotameter to assess hand-held instrument flow accuracy
• Optional shipping and carrying case for portability
In This Edition Business News - New technology for water quality monitoring receives prestigious award - Water-i.d. invests EUR 3 million in new premises - QED Environmental Systems partner...
View all digital editions
Sep 27 2022 Toronto, Canada
Sep 27 2022 Dubai, UAE
Sep 28 2022 Almaty, Kazakhstan
Oct 03 2022 Cape Town, South Africa
Oct 04 2022 Valencia, Spain