Researcher Explains the Relationship Between Air Quality and Climate Change
Jul 24 2023
At ILM's Air Quality and Emissions (AQE) event, Professor Alastair Lewis of the National Centre for Atmospheric Science took a deep-dive into the research on air quality and climate change with a particular focus on how Net Zero interventions might be structured to ensure optimal air quality. This presentation covers:
- What are the main ways in which air quality impacts climate change and vice versa?
- A UK perspective on the impacts of climate change on air quality
- How will Net Zero interventions effect air quality?
- Can green hydrogen deliver optimal air quality?
- Should we target Net Zero intervention to reduce inequities in exposure to air pollutants?
If you're interested in attending the next AQE, click here to find out more about the event.
In This Edition STA Annual Guide - Read it Here Water/Wastewater - Continuous remote water quality monitoring networks Environmental Laboratory - The Important Role of ICP-MS in Unde...
View all digital editions
Dec 12 2023 Nuremberg, Germany
Jan 17 2024 New Delhi, India
Jan 22 2024 Port of Spain, Trinidad
Jan 23 2024 Manchester, UK
Jan 24 2024 Nantes, France