What is dry methane reforming?
Stephen Harrison talks to Anurag Dhumal MSc in engineering and energy technology. This short discussion looks at questions like:
- What is dry methane reforming?
- What is the difference between dry methane reforming and steam supported dry methane reforming?
- What catalysts are used in the processes you described, are they the same or similar?
- During Dry methane reforming, how does one protect the catalyst? How does the carbon build up get suppressed?
- What levels of steam are used in each case?
Free to watch
Sessions are free to watch. Please login to view this session or create an account.
In This Edition Business News - Celebrating The Life Of A Gas Measurement Industry Icon - A New Home For Gas Sensor Specialists - Envea Completes The Acquisition Of Hycontrol Ltd Environ...
View all digital editions
Sep 26 2023 Sao Paolo, Brazil
Sep 26 2023 Toronto, Canada
Sep 27 2023 Nottingham, UK
Sep 27 2023 Hamburg, Germany
Sep 27 2023 Chelyabinsk, Russia