What is dry methane reforming?
Stephen Harrison talks to Anurag Dhumal MSc in engineering and energy technology. This short discussion looks at questions like:
- What is dry methane reforming?
- What is the difference between dry methane reforming and steam supported dry methane reforming?
- What catalysts are used in the processes you described, are they the same or similar?
- During Dry methane reforming, how does one protect the catalyst? How does the carbon build up get suppressed?
- What levels of steam are used in each case?
Free to watch
Sessions are free to watch. Please login to view this session or create an account.
In This Edition ICMGP Preview - ICMGP 2022 mercury conference will be ‘virtual’ - Mercury – a persistent challenge Water / Wastewater - AI supports flow measurements - Emerging...
View all digital editions
Jun 29 2022 Bruz, France
Jun 29 2022 Auckland, New Zealand
Jul 05 2022 Online event
Jul 24 2022 Virtual event
Aug 06 2022 Colombo, Sri Lanka