What is dry methane reforming?
Stephen Harrison talks to Anurag Dhumal MSc in engineering and energy technology. This short discussion looks at questions like:
- What is dry methane reforming?
- What is the difference between dry methane reforming and steam supported dry methane reforming?
- What catalysts are used in the processes you described, are they the same or similar?
- During Dry methane reforming, how does one protect the catalyst? How does the carbon build up get suppressed?
- What levels of steam are used in each case?
Free to watch
Sessions are free to watch. Please login to view this session or create an account.
In This Edition Buyers Guide - This Buyers’ guide lists many of the major producers of analytical equipment who wish to introduce and sell their products to buyers in science and industry....
View all digital editions
Feb 01 2023 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 08 2023 Nantes, France
Feb 13 2023 Bahrain
Feb 14 2023 Abu Dhabi, UAE
Feb 14 2023 San Diego, CA, USA