The use of Hydrogen by Aberdeen City Council
Stephen talks to Philip Bell the hydrogen champion for Aberdeen city. This 5 minute interview includes questions on;
- The conference centre in Aberdeen The Event Complex Aberdeen (TECA) uses fuel cells, for heat and power, how does this work?
- The fuel cells are supplied by biogas, methane, can you tell us more Philip?
- Can you tell us about the Clover Hill building project of 550 houses running on biogas?
- Who will look after all of these systems in Aberdeen?
- Will the MSc Course in renewable energy provide potential new candidates and experts to assist in this new venture?
- Is there export potential?
Watch this session
This is a free OnDemand session
Philip Bell (Aberdeen City MP)
Stephen B. Harrison (sbh4 GmbH)
Stephen B. Harrison is an independent consultant. An area of focus for his practice is gas analysers and their application in industrial processes and for environmental management. His experience in this sector has been built up through almost 20 years working with specialty gases at BOC Gases and Linde Gas. He provides M&A advisory due diligence support for investors in the sector and marketing & PR services for instrumentation OEMs.
In This Edition Business News - Collaboration to enhance research in to atmospheric pollution - Leading sensor technology event affirms its leading role as a digital conference - Afriso ope...
View all digital editions
Aug 02 2021 Virtual event
Aug 22 2021 Xi'an, China
Aug 23 2021 Digital event
Aug 24 2021 Online event
Aug 25 2021 Sydney, Australia