The use of Hydrogen by Aberdeen City Council
Stephen talks to Philip Bell the hydrogen champion for Aberdeen city. This 5 minute interview includes questions on;
- The conference centre in Aberdeen The Event Complex Aberdeen (TECA) uses fuel cells, for heat and power, how does this work?
- The fuel cells are supplied by biogas, methane, can you tell us more Philip?
- Can you tell us about the Clover Hill building project of 550 houses running on biogas?
- Who will look after all of these systems in Aberdeen?
- Will the MSc Course in renewable energy provide potential new candidates and experts to assist in this new venture?
- Is there export potential?
Free to watch
Sessions are free to watch. Please login to view this session or create an account.
Philip Bell (Aberdeen City MP)
Stephen B. Harrison (sbh4 GmbH)
Stephen B. Harrison is an independent consultant. An area of focus for his practice is gas analysers and their application in industrial processes and for environmental management. His experience in this sector has been built up through almost 20 years working with specialty gases at BOC Gases and Linde Gas. He provides M&A advisory due diligence support for investors in the sector and marketing & PR services for instrumentation OEMs.
In This Edition STA Annual Guide - Read it Here Water/Wastewater - Continuous remote water quality monitoring networks Environmental Laboratory - The Important Role of ICP-MS in Unde...
View all digital editions
Dec 03 2023 Budva, Montenegro
Dec 04 2023 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dec 12 2023 Nuremberg, Germany
Jan 17 2024 New Delhi, India
Jan 22 2024 Port of Spain, Trinidad