2022 WIPAC Flow forum at WWEM - Session 3
This Session from the 2022 WIPAC Flow forum at WWEM includes the following talks…
- Developing standard approaches for Clamp-On Ultrasonic Metering within Potable Water Networks - Keith King Anglian Water
- Weir upgrades in challenging locations - Rob Burton - The Coal Authority
- An MCERTS Inspectors view of the current MCERTS programme - Jim Corris - Environmental Flow
- Flow metering installations - Steven French - Z-Tech Control Systems
- Pipe Monitoring in Remote Locations using NB-IoT with Clamp on Flow - Marcin Kubat - Badger Meter
Free to watch
Sessions are free to watch. Please login to view this session or create an account.
In This Edition STA Annual Guide - Read it Here Water/Wastewater - Continuous remote water quality monitoring networks Environmental Laboratory - The Important Role of ICP-MS in Unde...
View all digital editions
Dec 12 2023 Nuremberg, Germany
Jan 17 2024 New Delhi, India
Jan 22 2024 Port of Spain, Trinidad
Jan 23 2024 Manchester, UK
Jan 24 2024 Nantes, France