2022 WIPAC Flow forum at WWEM - Session 3
This Session from the 2022 WIPAC Flow forum at WWEM includes the following talks…
- Developing standard approaches for Clamp-On Ultrasonic Metering within Potable Water Networks - Keith King Anglian Water
- Weir upgrades in challenging locations - Rob Burton - The Coal Authority
- An MCERTS Inspectors view of the current MCERTS programme - Jim Corris - Environmental Flow
- Flow metering installations - Steven French - Z-Tech Control Systems
- Pipe Monitoring in Remote Locations using NB-IoT with Clamp on Flow - Marcin Kubat - Badger Meter
Free to watch
Sessions are free to watch. Please login to view this session or create an account.
In This Edition Buyers Guide - This Buyers’ guide lists many of the major producers of analytical equipment who wish to introduce and sell their products to buyers in science and industry....
View all digital editions
Feb 01 2023 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 08 2023 Nantes, France
Feb 13 2023 Bahrain
Feb 14 2023 Abu Dhabi, UAE
Feb 14 2023 San Diego, CA, USA