Four Talks on Detecting Fugitive Methane Emissions
May 04 2023
At ILM Exhibitions' Industrial Methane Measurement (IMM) conference, Cindy Verhoeven of The Sniffers, Peter Evans, Ph.D. of BP, Hossein Maazallahi of the University of Utrecht and Clay Bell, Ph.D. of Colorado State University explored recent developments in the methodology and instrumentation of methane leak detection. Some of the topics covered include:
- Reporting against OGMP 2.09 and ISO 17025
- A case study comparing two large oil and gas facilities
- Components of next generation leak detection solutions
- Objectives of controlled test protocols
- What are the trade-offs between abatement and safety protocols?
- How do your clients utilise your data?
- Can better methane abatement increase the gas volumes available to European countries?
- How detailed is the data produced by LDAR for methane leak detection?
- Will it ever be sufficient to do only controlled testing at oil and gas sites?
- Is it possible to add well-contextualised quantification limits to your measurements?
- How successful have you been in utilising data to reduce flaring?
If you're interested in attending the next IMM or any of ILM Exhibitions' other events, click here to find out more.
In This Edition Water/Wastewater - Method development of a segmented flow system for the analysis of Total Cyanide in drinking water and natural waters using an on-line UV digestion and amper...
View all digital editions
Oct 09 2023 Cape Town, South Africa
Oct 10 2023 Melbourne, Australia
Oct 10 2023 Galveston, TX, USA
Oct 10 2023 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Oct 10 2023 Hybrid event