International Environmental Technology
ITT Completes Acquisition of Nova Analytics, a Global Leader in Analytical Instrumentation
ITT Corporation (USA) announce it has completed the acquisition of Nova Analytics. Nova is a privately held, leading manufacturer of premium quality laboratory, field, portable, and online analytical instruments used in water and wastewater, environmental, medical, and food and beverage applications, with recognised brands such as WTW®, SI Analytics®, Aanderaa®, ebro®, Bellingham + Stanley® and Global Water®.
The acquisition expands ITT’s presence in categories adjacent to its core businesses and builds on its global leadership positions in key markets.
“We’re excited to offer Nova’s portfolio of recognised testing and instrumentation brands alongside our own in the fluid technology and food and beverage spaces, enabling us to build a strong platform in the $6 billion global analytical instrumentation market," said Gretchen McClain, president of ITT Fluid and Motion Control. "Combining Nova’s branded instrument and sensor portfolio with our current offerings will allow us to better address all of ITT’s and Nova’s customers’ operating and monitoring needs, and assist them in optimising and controlling their operating and construction expenses."
Nova employs approximately 725 people in Germany, Norway, France, the United Kingdom, the United States, and China, and generated pro forma full year global revenues of approximately US$135 million in 2009.
- Naturally Reducing Dependency on Synthetic Fertilisers and Other Chemicals - A Novel Approach to Soil Health Assessment
- ITT Scoops Major Instrumentation Brands
- Monitoring the Weather – More Relevant than Ever
- Making Decisions for the Ever Changing Weather
- Rain Monitoring - Be Prepared for Torrential Rain
- The Truth Behind Ozone
- Analysing the Global Carbon Cycle; The Interaction of Sources and Sinks
- Volcanic Gas Emissions: New Insights from New Instruments
- 50 Years as Pioneers of Gas Detection – How Honeywell Analytics has Helped Shape Gas Detection’s Evolution
- The First Step Towards Standardisation - MCERTS and the UK Water Industry
- Employing Effective Health and Safety Measures won’t Leave You Out in the Cold
View Digital Edition
Previous Digital Editions
In This Edition Business News - Alphasense celebrates 25 years of sensor technology development - Biral strengthens development team with new lead engineer - Fugro boosts laboratory capacit...
View all digital editions
Dec 13 2021 Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Dec 14 2021 Sydney, Australia
Dec 16 2021 Hyderabad, India
Jan 11 2022 Leeds, UK
Jan 13 2022 Kathmandu, Nepal