International Environmental Technology
PANalytical and XRF Scientific Partner an XRF Fusion Technology
PANalytical (The Netherlands) is pleased to announce a strategic alliance with XRF Scientific (Perth, Australia) in the field of XRF fusion technology. The first result of this cooperation is the launch of a new fused bead preparation system - the Eagon 2.
This new agreement supports the PANalytical EXPERTISE programs, which are designed to ensure that the capability and potential of each users analytical X-ray systems is fully realised. EXPERTISE programs provide priority access to the companys unrivalled application knowledge and experience in X-ray methodologies.
Pieter de Groot, Director - New Business Development, PANalytical, said: "PANalytical has long recognised the importance of sample preparation for XRF analysis. We can now leverage the fusion technology of XRF Scientific with our XRF expertise and bring it to our users. Of course, the new combination is supported by PANalyticals extensive worldwide customer support and application network."
Steve Prossor, XRF Scientific, added: "Being based in Australia, where fusion is a very dominant sample preparation technology in the mining industry, our customers understand the importance of fused bead sample preparation for accurate and precise XRF analysis. This demanding customer environment has forged the quality of our systems and drives continuous innovation."
Simon Milner, product marketing manager XRF, PANalytical, summed up the new approach by saying "After a review of all fusion technologies it was clear that, with XRF Scientific, we could bring the safest, most versatile, practical and robust automated fusion machine to the market: the Eagon 2 is a high performance, costeffective solution."
- Round Robin Cuvette Test: Quality Control at an International Level
- Water Quality Snapshots: Accurate Surface Water Monitoring using Optical Spectroscopy Techniques
- Analysing and Removing Phosphate in Sewage Treatment
- The Right Sensor Technology for the Job
- Hydrogen-Specific Sensing for Specialised Applications
- What are the Drivers and Legal Requirements for Ambient Monitoring?
- The Use of Particulate Emission Monitors to Support Arrestment Plant Operation and Upkeep
Health & Safety
- Environment Agency Operator Monitoring Scheme Updated to Include Water Releases
View Digital Edition
Previous Digital Editions
In This Edition Business News - Alphasense celebrates 25 years of sensor technology development - Biral strengthens development team with new lead engineer - Fugro boosts laboratory capacit...
View all digital editions
Dec 13 2021 Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Dec 14 2021 Sydney, Australia
Dec 16 2021 Hyderabad, India
Jan 11 2022 Leeds, UK
Jan 13 2022 Kathmandu, Nepal