International Environmental Technology
IFAT ENTSORGA Recognised as the World’s Leading Trade Fair for Environmental Technology
Following its amalgamation with ENTSORGA, IFAT has celebrated a successful premiere and established itself firmly as the world’s leading trade fair for environmental technology. This is seen on the one hand in strong interest from visitors from abroad, their proportion rising from 33 percent of the total at the last IFAT to 40 percent this year.
Dr Johannes F. Kirchhoff, Chairman of the Advisory Board of IFAT ENTSORGA and Managing Partner of FAUN Umwelttechnik: "IFAT ENTSORGA has more than done justice to its new role as the World’s Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management. What was particularly noticeable was the high numbers of international visitors." Peter Kurth, President of the Bundesverband der Deutschen Entsorgungs-, Wasser- und Rohstoffwirtschaft e.V. (BDE – Federation of the German Waste, Water and Raw Materials Management Industry) added: "The waste, water and recycling sector has welcomed the extended concept of the fair. We were particularly pleased with the strong international interest."
- Dealing with Confined Space Entry
- Understanding Carbon Dioxide Sensors and their Applications
- Continuous Landfill Gas Monitoring – Understanding the Risk
- Wind Sensors for all Applications at all Climatic Conditions
- Automatic Trace Metal System (ATMS)
- On-Site Infrared Measurement of Fats, Oils and Grease Can Help Protect Our Water Resources
Health & Safety
- Wireless Monitoring for a Safe Indoor Environment
- Operator Self-monitoring Can Lower Costs
Previous Digital Editions
In This Edition Business News - Alphasense celebrates 25 years of sensor technology development - Biral strengthens development team with new lead engineer - Fugro boosts laboratory capacit...
View all digital editions
Dec 13 2021 Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Dec 14 2021 Sydney, Australia
Dec 16 2021 Hyderabad, India
Jan 11 2022 Leeds, UK
Jan 13 2022 Kathmandu, Nepal