International Environmental Technology Buyers Directory 2019
A Comprehensive Bibliography of Who’s Who in Environmental Analysis & Monitoring
This guide has been produced as a reference of manufacturers and suppliers with their full contact details. The companies featured in this section represent many of the major suppliers who have requested we draw your attention to their products and services.
- Blackline Safety reports strongest quarter ever, posts $8.2M in Q2 revenue
- Storm chaser joins OTT Hydromet sales team
- The United States Environmental Protection Agency Method (US EPA) 524.3 describes the analytical method for ‘measurement of purgeable organic compounds in water by capillary column gas chromatography/mass spectrometry’. EPA 524.3 is a method widely used with a purge and trap system to determine over 70 volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in drinking water to ensure water supplies are safe for consumption.
- Analyse CO and CO2 at ppb levels easily and accurately
- First broadband UV LED light source module for analytical measurement
- The airplane is one of the safest modes of transport in the world. This can be attributed to the excellent training of the pilots and the sophisticated technology both on board and on the ground. This applies even more so to space travel. This is where KELLER AG für Druckmesstechnik joins the ranks of suppliers of high-security technology with its transmitters.
- Particulate matter sensing for air quality measurements
- What is the MCPD? - The Medium Combustion Plant Directive (MCPD) sets out to bridge the regulatory gap for plants that were not covered by the Large Combustion Plant Directive (LCPD) ≥50MWth. It entered into force in 2015 as part of the clean air policy package, with the aim to reduce emissions that are harmful to human health and the environment.
- A breath of fresh air for Londoners
- Portable FTIR gas analyser offers high level of accuracy anytime and anywhere
Water / Wastewater
- Is There a Silent Danger in Your Water System?
- Eco-friendly colorimetric analyser helps verify copper removal from industrial wastewater
- What is Proficiency Testing?
UK Focus Section
Diary of EventsView Digital Edition
Previous Digital Editions
A Comprehensive Bibliography of Who’s Who in Environmental Analysis & Monitoring This guide has been produced as a reference of manufacturers and suppliers with their full contact details. The c...
View all digital editions
Sep 02 2019 Shanghai, China
Sep 03 2019 Mexico City, Mexico
Sep 04 2019 Gwangju, South Korea
Sep 06 2019 San Diego, CA, USA
Sep 08 2019 Krakow, Poland