Asian Environmental Technology Buyers Guide
In this issue
A Comprehensive Bibliography of Who’s Who in Environmental Analysis & Monitoring.
The Buyers Guide has been produced as a reference of manufacturers and suppliers in the environmental field.
The companies listed represent many of the major suppliers who have requested we draw your attention to their products and services.
Articles including -
- Arsenic Contamination of groundwater in Bangladesh - Exposure to arsenic can lead to a number of harmful effects on an individual’s health.
- Choosing the Best Technologies for Combustible Gas and VOC Measurement
- Evaluation of an Improved Sample Preparation Method for Quantative Analysis of Very Low Levels of Airborne Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons for Worker Protection and Health Screening
- To Measure Or Not To Measure-That is the Question
- EPA Method 538:Determination of Selected Organic Contaminants in Drinking Water by Direct Aqueous Injection with the Agilent 6460 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System -
EPA Method 538 was tested on several samples from river, reservoir and drinking water sources. The method detected only DIMP in one of the samples taken from a reservoir prior to drinking water treatment.
Honeywell Acquires Fire Sentry Corporation
IFAT ENTSORGA 2012 Fully Booked
GOW-MAC Presented with Export Achievement Certificate
Date Announced for the Water Industry’s Business Platform in China
Plus the new products sections covering Water and Waste water, Gas Detection, Health & Safety, Air Monitoring.
Previous Digital Editions
In This Edition Water/Wastewater - Continuous remote water quality monitoring networks Environmental Laboratory - The Important Role of ICP-MS in Understanding the Toxicological Link Be...
View all digital editions
Feb 24 2024 San Diego, CA, USA
Feb 28 2024 Chennai, India
Feb 29 2024 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Feb 29 2024 Kathmandu, Nepal
Mar 04 2024 Mumbai, India