Introducing SiteBox, the industry’s first full monitoring and control system, in a box.
Nov 22 2018 Read 1033 Times
SiteBox is ATi’s brand-new approach to water quality monitoring systems. This smart alternative to traditional instrumentation panels is a complete water quality monitoring and control system that can be used in a variety of applications, from drinking water treatment to process water in the food industry, all housed in a carry-on luggage-sized portable box.
Its modular nature enables users to order a bespoke monitoring system that fits individual site requirements. This is in stark contrast to the size and complexity of traditional panel mounted solutions. SiteBox can be used on its own as the input to a control system, or alternatively as an independent monitoring system that polices existing water quality monitors.
Delivery to start up in minutes
SiteBox is quick to install, with delivery to start up in minutes, and typically generates live data (eg SCADA) within 30 minutes, dramatically reducing the overall cost of the instrumentation package. SiteBox also has a small footprint, along with low water usage, and can be configured for dual or triple validation, multi-stream (1- 3), up to eight sensors and over 20 parameters.
Use of ATi’s industry-leading, ultra-low powered smart sensors, M-Nodes
• Use of ATi’s industry-leading, ultra-low powered smart sensors, M-Nodes
• Years of run-time on batteries
• 12-24 VDC mains power option
• Integrated flow, pressure control and monitoring
• RS485 modbus output of parameters and diagnostics
• Fully portable
• Small footprint means it can be used almost anywhere
• Under 30 minutes to install and data delivery, reducing costly onsite time
• Bespoke system for individual site needs
• Eliminates costly, time consuming and complex design process
• Sensor diagnostics and calibration timer alerts give increased confidence measurements
For further information visit www.atiuk.com
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
A Comprehensive Bibliography of Who’s Who in Environmental Analysis & Monitoring This guide has been produced as a reference of manufacturers and suppliers with their full contact details. The c...
View all digital editions
Aug 25 2019 Stockholm, Sweden
Sep 02 2019 Shanghai, China
Sep 03 2019 Mexico City, Mexico
Sep 04 2019 Gwangju, South Korea
Sep 06 2019 San Diego, CA, USA