Wifi - Natural Gas Leak Detection
Jun 12 2019
The Wifi enabled gas module (NGM_2) from SGX Sensortech utilises a very low power flammable gas sensor from SGX and a very low power Wifi module, allowing a design that can continuously detect flammable gases for 6 months before battery replacement or recharge.
- Wifi enabled – The NGM_2 gas leak detection module is Wifi enabled allowing the detection of a gas leak to be connected to the world wide web and then connected to your mobile device. The module if Wifi set up will warn you of a detected gas leak or if the batteries need replacement.
- Battery operation – The low power operation of this detector allows the operation from 3 AA size batteries for 6 months, then alarming the customer to replace the batteries.
- Robust chemical resistant – the sensor is fitted with novel filtration technology to remove contaminants which occur in a typical commercial or residential environment. Its resistance to common chemicals such as silicone polish vapours or inhibitors such as hydrogen sulphide and is far superior to existing pellistor detector technology ensuring a long lifetime.
- Mechanical robustness - the MPEL uses a unique solid-state design which means that it is more resistant to mechanical shocks and vibration. With an MPEL fitted, an instrument will no longer need to be calibrated, or worse, sent back for sensor replacement when it is accidentally dropped.
- Flexibility and affordable cost – The battery operation not only allows the customer the flexibility to place the detector without a mains power outlet. It also requires no wiring or electrical wiring cost.
If you are a supplier or manufacturer of commercial or residential gas detection instrumentation, the SGX Sensortech NGM-2 provides you with a product fully capable of meeting your customers natural gas detection needs and If you’d like to learn more about the revolutionary technology included in the NGM-2 or wish to see for yourself the performance you can achieve, then please contact one of our knowledgeable sales team or our network of local distributors for more information or samples for evaluation.
For more information please click here.
In This Edition Buyers Guide - This Buyers’ guide lists many of the major producers of analytical equipment who wish to introduce and sell their products to buyers in science and industry....
View all digital editions
Feb 01 2023 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 08 2023 Nantes, France
Feb 13 2023 Bahrain
Feb 14 2023 Abu Dhabi, UAE
Feb 14 2023 San Diego, CA, USA