Toxic Gas Sensors
Sep 12 2018 Read 848 Times
AMETEK MOCON’s line of patented Baseline piD-TECH® eVx photoionization detectors (PID) are an easily integrated and robust OEM plug-in sensor for applications requiring volatile organic compound (VOC) detection and/or measurement-indoor air quality, industrial hygiene and safety monitoring, confined space entry, soil contamination and remediation, hazmat sites and spills, EPA Method 21, and low-concentration leak detection.
MOCON’s plug-n-play piD-TECH eVx’s performance, reliability, and dependability are unrivaled in the industry. The sensor provides complete photoionization detection capabilities and is designed to be mechanically interchangeable with major brands of electrochemical sensors (4P cell platform compatible).
piD-TECH eVx sensors are available in eight detection ranges depending upon lamp energy and application requirements, offering the broadest range of VOC detection capabilities available.
- Designed for use in intrinsically safe circuits: UL, CAN/CSA, ATEX, IECEx certified
- Integral shielding
- 4P cell platform compatible
- Lamp re-Ignition circuit for fast, repeatable and dependable startup
- Reliable long lamp life: guaranteed 6,000 continuous hours
- Internal, input voltage regulation for greater signal stability
- Dual filter technology protects from aerosols and particulates
Negligible temperature response
- Guard electrode curtails humidity effects
- Rapid response & greater baseline stability
- Easily cleaned and field serviced
- Out of warranty Sensor Exchange Program.
Include complete VOC detection capabilities in your hand-held, mobile, or fixed gas detection systems or devices. Allow our dedicated PID engineers to assist you in integrating our intrinsically safe PID sensor into your products.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Editon Business News - Measuring the methane component of GHG emissions - Blackline Safety reports strongest quarter ever with revenue up 64% - Restek and LECO collaborate in worldw...
View all digital editions
May 22 2019 Rotterdam, Netherlands
May 26 2019 Helsinki, Finland
May 29 2019 Baku, Azerbaijan
Jun 02 2019 Atlanta, GA, USA
Jun 03 2019 Shanghai, China