Toxic Gas Sensors
Sep 12 2018
AMETEK MOCON’s line of patented Baseline piD-TECH® eVx photoionization detectors (PID) are an easily integrated and robust OEM plug-in sensor for applications requiring volatile organic compound (VOC) detection and/or measurement-indoor air quality, industrial hygiene and safety monitoring, confined space entry, soil contamination and remediation, hazmat sites and spills, EPA Method 21, and low-concentration leak detection.
MOCON’s plug-n-play piD-TECH eVx’s performance, reliability, and dependability are unrivaled in the industry. The sensor provides complete photoionization detection capabilities and is designed to be mechanically interchangeable with major brands of electrochemical sensors (4P cell platform compatible).
piD-TECH eVx sensors are available in eight detection ranges depending upon lamp energy and application requirements, offering the broadest range of VOC detection capabilities available.
- Designed for use in intrinsically safe circuits: UL, CAN/CSA, ATEX, IECEx certified
- Integral shielding
- 4P cell platform compatible
- Lamp re-Ignition circuit for fast, repeatable and dependable startup
- Reliable long lamp life: guaranteed 6,000 continuous hours
- Internal, input voltage regulation for greater signal stability
- Dual filter technology protects from aerosols and particulates
Negligible temperature response
- Guard electrode curtails humidity effects
- Rapid response & greater baseline stability
- Easily cleaned and field serviced
- Out of warranty Sensor Exchange Program.
Include complete VOC detection capabilities in your hand-held, mobile, or fixed gas detection systems or devices. Allow our dedicated PID engineers to assist you in integrating our intrinsically safe PID sensor into your products.
In This Edition Business News - Blackline Safety appoints first Chief Marketing Officer - Australia-UK partnership for ambient air monitoring - Endress + Hauser awarded rating for sustainab...
View all digital editions
Sep 23 2021 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Sep 27 2021 Beijing, China
Sep 27 2021 Dalian, China
Sep 28 2021 Digital event
Sep 29 2021 Online event