Toxic Gas Sensors
Sep 12 2018 Read 720 Times
AMETEK MOCON’s line of patented Baseline piD-TECH® eVx photoionization detectors (PID) are an easily integrated and robust OEM plug-in sensor for applications requiring volatile organic compound (VOC) detection and/or measurement-indoor air quality, industrial hygiene and safety monitoring, confined space entry, soil contamination and remediation, hazmat sites and spills, EPA Method 21, and low-concentration leak detection.
MOCON’s plug-n-play piD-TECH eVx’s performance, reliability, and dependability are unrivaled in the industry. The sensor provides complete photoionization detection capabilities and is designed to be mechanically interchangeable with major brands of electrochemical sensors (4P cell platform compatible).
piD-TECH eVx sensors are available in eight detection ranges depending upon lamp energy and application requirements, offering the broadest range of VOC detection capabilities available.
- Designed for use in intrinsically safe circuits: UL, CAN/CSA, ATEX, IECEx certified
- Integral shielding
- 4P cell platform compatible
- Lamp re-Ignition circuit for fast, repeatable and dependable startup
- Reliable long lamp life: guaranteed 6,000 continuous hours
- Internal, input voltage regulation for greater signal stability
- Dual filter technology protects from aerosols and particulates
Negligible temperature response
- Guard electrode curtails humidity effects
- Rapid response & greater baseline stability
- Easily cleaned and field serviced
- Out of warranty Sensor Exchange Program.
Include complete VOC detection capabilities in your hand-held, mobile, or fixed gas detection systems or devices. Allow our dedicated PID engineers to assist you in integrating our intrinsically safe PID sensor into your products.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Business News - Celebrating 50 years of Swiss engineering in Manchester - Taking a closer look at algal blooms - Sonardyne acquires maritime and marine science technology sp...
View all digital editions
Jan 12 2019 Abu Dhabi, UAE
Jan 14 2019 Abu Dhabi, UAE
Jan 15 2019 Leeds, UK
Jan 21 2019 San Diego, CA, USA
Jan 23 2019 Offenburg, Germany