Environmental Monitoring Products and Services
Mar 20 2018 Read 453 Times
The National Physical Laboratory (NPL) is a world-leading centre of excellence in the development and application of highly accurate measurement techniques. NPL has extensive experience in providing a suite of high quality, cost-effective environmental monitoring and analysis services. As the UK’s national standards laboratory, all of our measurements are traceable to national and international standards, ensuring consistency and reliability.
Come and visit NPL at stand 45 at CEM 2018, where you can learn more about our environmental monitoring products and services, including:
- A suite of emissions detection and quantification systems, ranging from high-accuracy fugitive measurements to long-term distributed sampling
- Sensor validation in both laboratory and field environments
- Stack monitoring services
- Compliance testing for instrumentation
- Training and consultancy support in all aspects of air quality and emissions monitoring
- Set-up, management and quality assurance of emissions and air quality networks
We look forward to seeing you at CEM 2018. For further information, please visit npl's website
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Business News - New appointment to boost noise and vibration specialists - Restek and LECO collaborate in worldwide supply agreement - Evonik catalyst in the life support sy...
View all digital editions
Apr 25 2019 Bangkok, Thailand
May 05 2019 Galveston, TX, USA
May 07 2019 Melbourne, Australia
May 15 2019 Seoul, South Korea
May 16 2019 Guangzhou, China