FREE eLearning session - The Analysis of Semivolatile Organic Compounds using a NEW Gas Chromatograph system
Mar 10 2017 Comments 0
Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry is a workhorse for the analysis of semivolatile organic compounds in environmental samples. This eLearning session will showcase significant advancements in gas chromatography and provide a number of advantages for semivolatile analysis. In this presentation, the performance of the Intuvo GC is demonstrated for the analysis of semivolatiles based upon the specifications of USEPA method 8270D. Included in this study is an evaluation of the Intuvo during repetitive injections of a composite soil extract to gauge instrument durability under conditions modeling a high-throughput environmental laboratory.
- How can semivolatile organic compounds by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry be improved using new GC technology
- How does the chromatography compare to a conventional GC system
- How well does this new technology handle repetitive analysis of extracts containing significant soil residue?
- How are typical maintenance tasks carried out on the Intuvo and why is it easier than current GCs?
- How well does the Intuvo handle repetitive analysis of extracts containing significant soil residue?
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In this edition Business News Spotlight on Gas Sensor Technology Condensing or Humid Atmospheres are no Sweat for Falco Fixed PID Ffrom Ion Science Water / Wastewater On-line...
View all digital editions
May 30 2017 Nuremberg, Germany
May 31 2017 Munich, Germany
May 31 2017 Bordeaux, France
May 31 2017 Baku, Azerbaijan
Jun 02 2017 Seattle, WA, USA