FREE eLearning session - The Analysis of Semivolatile Organic Compounds using a NEW Gas Chromatograph system
Mar 10 2017 Comments 0
Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry is a workhorse for the analysis of semivolatile organic compounds in environmental samples. This eLearning session will showcase significant advancements in gas chromatography and provide a number of advantages for semivolatile analysis. In this presentation, the performance of the Intuvo GC is demonstrated for the analysis of semivolatiles based upon the specifications of USEPA method 8270D. Included in this study is an evaluation of the Intuvo during repetitive injections of a composite soil extract to gauge instrument durability under conditions modeling a high-throughput environmental laboratory.
- How can semivolatile organic compounds by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry be improved using new GC technology
- How does the chromatography compare to a conventional GC system
- How well does this new technology handle repetitive analysis of extracts containing significant soil residue?
- How are typical maintenance tasks carried out on the Intuvo and why is it easier than current GCs?
- How well does the Intuvo handle repetitive analysis of extracts containing significant soil residue?
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
Gas Detection A Fresh Approach to Natural Gas Network Surveys Environmental Laboratory What’s New in the Analysis of Complex Environmental Matrices? Determination of Natural an...
View all digital editions
Jul 27 2017 Rome, Italy
Jul 29 2017 Tehran, Iran
Jul 31 2017 Big Sky, MMT, USA
Aug 07 2017 Rome, Italy
Aug 20 2017 Vancouver, Canada