Helapet launch dedicated inline disc filter webpage, showcasing custom design and manufacturing service
May 09 2018 Read 465 Times
Helapet have recently launch a brand new dedicated webpage, showcasing our inline disc filter customisation service. A simple-to-use, decluttered presentation presents visitors with easy online access to our Vari-Disk® design and manufacture service including our comprehensive range of bespoke 24mm to 50mm inline disc filters.
Using a client centric layout, the new webpage allows visitors to choose their own filter specification, allowing us to design and build each filter our client’s exact requirements. The purpose-designed enquiry form is simple to use and located on the same webpage for added accessibility.
Complimented by our new 2018 inline filter brochure and direct access to our dedicated Account Manager for filtration, Helapet are committed to improving the quality and accessibility of our service for new and existing filter clients.
For over 25 years, Helapet have offered a complete solution in the design, on-site manufacture, and delivery of our in-line filtration devices, giving you peace of mind that your filters will be made to meet precise specifications.
With hundreds of configurations to choose from, allowing customers to choose media, inlet/ outlet connectors and housing size, Helapet filters are used for both end user and OEM applications across the globe:
Gas and smoke
- Gas analysis and monitoring – Filtering of gas intake to protect sensitive detectors from both moisture and particles
- Inline protection – For regulating flow of gas and purification of this
- Testing – Smoke
Air and Pneumatic
- Particulate and chemical removal – Protecting switches and also intakes and electrical circuits
- Compressor – These can be used for clean functioning so the pump does not get clogged
- Autoclave – Ensure sterility of air intake in the drying process
- Vacuum suction – Bacterial filter
- Nitric Oxide inhalation – Sterility and particulate and bacteria free gas to protect patient
- Aspirators – Ensure the sterility of air
- Anaesthesiology – Ensure a clear flow and maintain a particle free air supply
- Sigmoidoscopy – Protection from bodily fluids upon examination
- Endoscope – Protection from the back flow of bodily fluids
- Pump protection – For the removal of particulates before ink is goes into the pump
- Damper – To ensure a correct and regulated flow of ink so that it does not ruin the quality
- Capsule filter – To be the main particulate filter for the ink to ensure a quality print.
- Ink clarification
- Liquid clarification – Ensure these liquids are clear for manufacture, process of removing unwanted particles
- Sterile Venting of fumes – Protection of staff from harmful particles and chemicals
- Vacuum pump protection – Bacterial and also the back flow of powder
- Incubators – Supply of sterile air
- Pipette – Sterile samples and prevent mixing
As part of our consultancy service, Helapet design in-house using the latest CAD packages. Drawings are provided for you to visualise your filter and make comments before samples are made.
Testing filters is also a strong part of the service, making sure that these filters meet and exceed your requirements. The tests we perform are available on our website, and can be requested with your order.
Our on-site ISO Class 8 cleanroom facility ensures our filters are free from contaminants that would render them ineffective.
By producing our filters to meet ISO 13485 accreditation, we maintain in-process quality standards offering individual packing and sterilisation options.
As an OEM provider our tampo printing technology means we can print logos and information straight onto the filters, ensuring your branding is consistent throughout product ranges.
Our etching technology prints lot numbers recording traceability across our process controls.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Business News - Servomex Appoints Trevor Sands as Company President - Great Expectations for ACHEMA 2018 - Global Market Leadership Award for Electromagnetic Flowmeters G...
View all digital editions
May 29 2018 Baku, Azerbaijan
May 30 2018 Seoul, South Korea
May 31 2018 Shanghai, China
Jun 03 2018 San Diego, CA, USA
Jun 06 2018 Bangkok, Thailand