Grant Data Acquisition introduces the new dataTaker® DT90 Series Data Loggers
Oct 08 2019 Read 1060 Times
Meet the DT90 series of data loggers – the all-in-one monitoring for remote applications.
Designed for companies in need of universal and low power data logging solutions, this compact, long-lasting data logger is cost effective, yet packs all the necessary features for logging your data.
The DT90 series has been designed with an emphasis on low power, small size and ease of deployment and is ideal for remote monitoring environmental and industrial applications.
There are two models available - the DT90L and DT90N. The DT90N is perfect for setting up small stations that require multiparameter sensors that only have a digital output. The DT90L is designed for multiparameter applications and can interface with both analog and digital sensors. Both options in this series share the same kernel board and core functionality.
Data retrieval and device configuration are available via USB interface for on-site communication. You can also use the automatic data delivery feature to send logged data to an FTP server at regular intervals. Alarm configurations can trigger SMS messages to multiple mobile phones.
DT90 programming software can easily take you through the setup of your logger and how you want the system to work, customised for you.
Main features and benefits
- Ease of deployment: simple connectivity via USB on-site makes it easy to configure and test the deployed monitoring module
- Universal: connects to any sensor - this universal logger can connect to any type of sensor. Analogue: voltage, current, RTD; Digital: SDI-12, MODBUS, pulses
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery: up to 300 days run time on one charge and the ability to connect directly to solar power, making this logger the best solution for your remote monitoring applications
- Robust: with its solid aluminium case and fully waterproof probe (IP68 rated), this logger is suitable for harsh environments
- Cost effective: low maintenance product and minimal attention needed after setup for DT90L version
These compact, long-lasting, data loggers are easy to deploy solution for long-term environmental and industrial applications.
Hydrology - monitoring surface and ground water conditions, the occurrence and movement of water, the physical and chemical properties of water, and its relationship with the living and material components of the environment.
Meteorology - monitoring changes of atmospheric conditions to forecast weather and the presence of air pollutants.
Industrial - monitor and control process parameters from temperature profiling to design validation.
To learn more about our range of data loggers please click here.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Business News - Krohne appoints new advisory board chairman and new executive board - Technology underpins Breathe London SMART 50 Award - UK-Norway initiative on ocean gree...
View all digital editions
Feb 26 2020 Guanghzou, China
Feb 26 2020 Targi Kielce, Poland
Mar 01 2020 Chicago, IK, USA
Mar 04 2020 Beijing, China
Mar 09 2020 Memphis, TN, USA