Blackline Safety Empowers Business Decision Making With "Big Data"
Jan 15 2020
Blackline Analytics delivers a complete view of your fleet’s operations in one, easy-to-use platform. G7 devices constantly generate and store large volumes of data and stream it back to the Blackline Safety Network when in areas of connectivity. This “big data” is automatically compiled into Blackline Analytics, and seamlessly organised into a series of maps, graphs and tables. From gas alerts to device usage and compliance, Blackline Analytics helps users derive important insights about their business, measure KPIs, drive safety and productivity initiatives and power informed decision making.
More data, less work
- Automatic usage and alarm reporting
- Hassle-free compliance dashboard
- All data wirelessly uploaded to the Blackline Safety Network
- Event map provides the location of confined space entries, gas exposures and alerts
- Interactive reports allow users to drill further into data and investigate specific information
Big Data, Big Insights
Built directly into our Blackline Live portal, Blackline Analytics is available to any user with login credentials and can be accessed from any internet-connected device. All information displayed on the analytics platform can be easily filtered and sorted to best suit a user’s needs. Users logging into Blackline Analytics will see a series of ten reports which they can use to review the maintenance and compliance of their fleets, view events, view alert response times and more
Blackline’s connected solutions are constantly generating large volumes of valuable data. Blackline Analytics puts all this information right at your fingertips through a series of easy-to-navigate charts, graphs and tables. Each report can be used for a variety of purposes, including helping businesses make informed decisions and easily identifying areas of potential optimisation.
Blackline Analytics makes it simple for users to uncover safety insights to help power informed business decisions. With built-in real-time features and cellular network coverage mapping in over 125 countries, it’s easy to identify where your teams are operating and ensure their safety.
With Blackline Analytics, businesses can:
- Increase productivity — Utilise the Usage and Compliance Report and the Bump Test and Calibration Report to achieve a real-time view of the compliance status of your fleet without having to manually retrieve this data from the field and compile, review and report to your stakeholders. Blackline Analytics ensures you never have to sacrifice productivity when maintaining data reports.
- Make informed decisions — With the events map and the incidents and alerts reports, businesses can gain insights into incidents and events that workers experience in the field. This data can then be reviewed and leveraged to help make proactive and informed decisions.
- View data from fielded G7 devices — Blackline Analytics provides users with a complete, real-world view of the locations of their G7 devices, delivering access to the data produced by their assets over time. Users have an overview of their facilities and operations and can easily determine which areas are productive and which areas may be potentially hazardous.
Sales Enablement and Operations Manager, Andrea Lamond talks about the future of the connected worker in Blackline Safety’s NSC Learning Labs.
In This Edition Business News - Collaboration to enhance research in to atmospheric pollution - Leading sensor technology event affirms its leading role as a digital conference - Afriso ope...
View all digital editions
Aug 22 2021 Xi'an, China
Aug 23 2021 Digital event
Aug 24 2021 Online event
Aug 25 2021 Sydney, Australia
Aug 31 2021 Online event